Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: stephaniec on April 30, 2015, 08:55:51 PM
I just got a pair of those stockings your wearing

It was a little bit expensive as it was delivered by international shipping. About US$16??

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

kittenpower

Quote from: barbie on May 01, 2015, 01:13:37 PM
It is funny! What kind of software did you use to make that clip?

barbie~~

I used an App called Magisto  :)
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: barbie on May 01, 2015, 01:15:29 PM
It was a little bit expensive as it was delivered by international shipping. About US$16??

barbie~~
I got them at Target for $10
  •  

Jessica_S

Quote from: kittenpower on April 30, 2015, 09:22:10 PM
Just playing around, and thought I would share...

Has anyone ever told you you look incredibly like the actress Claire Holt of The Originals / Vampire diaries fame?

Plus you do look fabulous  ;)
  •  

barbie

Quote from: kittenpower on May 01, 2015, 01:25:30 PM
I used an App called Magisto  :)

Oh. Thanks. I played with it just ago.
It is simple and enjoyable, but still I do not know how to share it with YouTube. It does not work.

Anyway, just the link of my first trial.

http://www.magisto.com/album/video/Jzl7UARHRlAtIjsHDmEwCX12

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

kittenpower

Quote from: Jessica_S on May 01, 2015, 02:59:35 PM
Has anyone ever told you you look incredibly like the actress Claire Holt of The Originals / Vampire diaries fame?

Plus you do look fabulous  ;)

Claire Holt; wow, thanks for the compliment  :)
  •  

kittenpower

Quote from: barbie on May 01, 2015, 03:11:06 PM
Oh. Thanks. I played with it just ago.
It is simple and enjoyable, but still I do not know how to share it with YouTube. It does not work.

Anyway, just the link of my first trial.

http://www.magisto.com/album/video/Jzl7UARHRlAtIjsHDmEwCX12

barbie~~
Cute video, Barbie  :)
When you upload it to you tube, there are a couple of ways you can do it, one way is to directly upload it from the Magisto app to you tube, but you have to use your main you tube channel, the other way is to download the video into your device, but you have to pay for that option.
  •  

Natalia

Hello,

It's been a while since I came here for the last time  ;D but the thing is: I need some sincere opinions again  ;)

On the next week I will finaly submit all the documents required for me to change my registry name  :D... it is a very burocratic process here  :-\... and I need to submit three photos together with all the papers... at least one full body and one of my face...

And I need to be convincently feminine...  ::)

So I would like opinions... wich pics should I submitt? (not that I consider myself fabulous, but I want to know the ones I look better  ;))

Thank you!
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Natalia on May 02, 2015, 02:04:42 PM
Hello,

It's been a while since I came here for the last time  ;D but the thing is: I need some sincere opinions again  ;)

On the next week I will finaly submit all the documents required for me to change my registry name  :D... it is a very burocratic process here  :-\... and I need to submit three photos together with all the papers... at least one full body and one of my face...

So I would like opinions... wich pics should I submitt? (not that I consider myself fabulous, but I want to know the ones I look better  ;))

Thank you!

These 2 plus the other one with the violin (viola?). Those are my personal favorites. I think u literally can't go wrong.

Also I think it's bull>-bleeped-< that they make you fit into the cishet idea of a women is in order to get ur legal documents changed. Gender policing much??? ???

Also I disagree with you, when you say u don't look fabulous.  Js  ;)

•  

WildThing

Aaargh! All of you are so pretty! I can't pull that off! :/
Sammi T.
  •  

amber roskamp

Decided to make my hair more messy and let my natural curls do their thing.

•  

Squircle

Hello,

Thank you!

You look great in all of them, but these are my favourites. Don't know if this is too much info/ a bit creepy (it's not meant to be :D) but I identify as a lesbian who likes very feminine looking women and I think you are super cute :)
  •  

Bols

Hello,

Thank you!
You look completely convincing (you said that's important to you), you look fabulous and very pretty! xx
Evelyn aka Bols
  •  

Emily E

I'll struggle hard today to live the life I want tomorrow !

Step One - Lose the weight!

•  

antonia

Thanks, I was attending Keystone down in Harrisburg, nothing like 400 trans people to motivate you to put a little extra effort in :)

Quote from: Emily E on May 05, 2015, 06:48:19 PM
you look great :)
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Took these 2 pics the other day before my job interview at kohls n guess wat I got the job in the beauty department. Still not on hormones unfortunately :/

•  

barbie

Quote from: antonia on May 05, 2015, 12:12:25 AM

Antonia,

Yes. Beautiful dress.

The first photo is fine, but the second photo says you may need a better photographer. The camera angle is not so good. Please tell him/her to try other angles to produce a better photo.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

jessical

Natalia, you are beautiful.  You look great in all the photos.  How are you not cis-gender?

Antonia, you are lovely as always.  You have a great smile ;)
  •  

Angélique LaCava

feels great being the only one on this page who posted pics that got ignored lol. im that ugly huh?
  •