Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariah

Lovely pics. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Kayla88 on August 13, 2015, 07:24:05 PM
Just got to my pc so here are some pics of me.

I am pre-hrt, so I am rather flat chested.

No Make-Up:

With Make-Up, night out:

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

barbie

No Make-Up:

With Make-Up, night out:

Yes. You look uniquely beautiful.

Like you, I am not on HRT, but occasionally I wish HRT. No plan of HRT.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lady Smith

You're looking good Stella, - I think hormones are going to be very kind to you.
  •  

RavenL

I got new hair yesterday  and didn't know if the short would work. But I really love it and starting to get the hang of eyeliner. I've pretty much got my makeup routine down to how I like it and seems to hold up pretty well even in 98 degree weather and after wearing it for seven hours.

•  

Lady Smith

I agree the new hair suits you really well Raven  :D
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Kayla88 on August 13, 2015, 01:15:10 PM
Barbie, you are looking fantastic.

Thanks, but most comments from Facebook are negative. Most people do not like my wearing bikini. I am a little bit sad.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Another set of bikini today.

A lot of my female friends do not like my wearing bikini. It is perplexing as they accept my wearing casual outfits very well. My wife is also hysterical to my wearing bikini, although she saw it only through Facebook. Bikini is something special for women?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lyric

Well, I guess you are exploring your social acceptance boundaries, Barbie. From my vantage point, though, you look totally great in a Bikini. I suspect the disapprovers are simply those who want to think of you as just an eccentric male rather than as a woman. But you can wear a bikini on my beach anytime.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Boo Stew

Quote from: barbie on August 15, 2015, 04:57:46 AM

A lot of my female friends do not like my wearing bikini. It is perplexing as they accept my wearing casual outfits very well. My wife is also hysterical to my wearing bikini, although she saw it only through Facebook. Bikini is something special for women?

barbie~~

I'm guessing there's a bit of jealousy there. Also, perhaps they aren't outraged at you as a man but as a woman who is showing immodesty? You've said before that many women in your area don't wear a skimpy two piece?
  •  

Stella Sophia

Quote from: Lady Smith on August 14, 2015, 09:35:30 AM
You're looking good Stella, - I think hormones are going to be very kind to you.

thank you!!

•  

barbie

Quote from: Lyric on August 15, 2015, 09:59:13 AM
Well, I guess you are exploring your social acceptance boundaries, Barbie. From my vantage point, though, you look totally great in a Bikini. I suspect the disapprovers are simply those who want to think of you as just an eccentric male rather than as a woman. But you can wear a bikini on my beach anytime.

Yes. It is quite possible. On the contrary, some well-educated women in Facebook are very supportive of my wearing bikini. They comment that they respect my courage to express myself.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Boo Stew on August 15, 2015, 11:11:21 AM
I'm guessing there's a bit of jealousy there. Also, perhaps they aren't outraged at you as a man but as a woman who is showing immodesty? You've said before that many women in your area don't wear a skimpy two piece?

Yes. Among the crowd, I saw only one woman wearing bikini. She was also with her foreign boy friend, and probably came from another country.

In overall, I guess the impact of my wearing bikini to my significant others is far greater than my wearing skirt first time about 12 years ago.
Be careful!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Very nice Barbie!  Very very nice!
And I think bikinis are an essential part of being female.  You go girl!
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Had time to play around with makeup and outfits today.  Was fooling around with my camera too.  So why not share the pics...

Mod Edit- pictures in underwear are against TOS.
  •  

KatelynBG

Again, total hottie, now excuse me while I go munch on some spinach for a few years.
]
  •  

BlahGirl

I haven't start, hrt, yet, but really want to. I think I'm a bit old for it now :( Growing up Catholic really messed things up for me.
Anyway, here are some pics. One is without make up.

•  

BlahGirl

barbie~~
Looking great! I really love the hat. Oh and to go to the beach and wear a two piece, so brave.
  •  

BlahGirl

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on August 15, 2015, 04:51:14 PM
Had time to play around with makeup and outfits today.  Was fooling around with my camera too.  So why not share the pics...

Mod Edit- pictures in underwear are against TOS.
You Look stunning! And this photos are really good also :)
  •  

BlahGirl

No Make-Up:

With Make-Up, night out:

So very feminine with and without make-up
  •