Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizandri Roth

Had some fun with a camera in the Namibian bush:

•  

AudreyMichelle

Wow. Those photos are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Love how the color of your dress fits in with the scenery. Of course you are beautiful yourself :icon_wink:
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on August 23, 2015, 06:30:58 AM
Had some fun with a camera in the Namibian bush:

You are fashion sensible, as the colors of your outfit match well with the background.

BTW, do you reside in Namibia?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Aawww, thank you two.  Was my intention to fit in with the environment.  My best friend took the pictures.  He's a upcoming photographer. And yes, I reside in the Central North of Namibia.
  •  

KristinaM

Quote from: sofinia on January 10, 2015, 03:11:54 PM
Now after posting some photos on the "do i pass thread" which received very nice comments, do I perhaps think a photo like this may fit in this thread instead?

The picture is from May 2014 and 2 months on HRT

I've been trying to place who you look like to me for a couple months now, and my wife was able to help me track it down.  Has anybody ever told you that you look like Jennifer Connely?!  To me you do anyways.  Like in this picture here:

<3
  •  

JoDavanee

My first post and I'm sure it's rubbish.

This is me a few weeks into "transition".
I'm still not at all happy about my face.. I am debating surgery for sure.

•  

KatelynBG

]
  •  

JoDavanee

Thank you! If only my face could match my body. lol
  •  

KatelynBG

]
  •  

amber roskamp

Selfies in doctors office.

Wavy hair, no care!

•  

KatelynBG

Give it time. Check out the before and after thread, I think you'll be surprised.
]
  •  

JoDavanee

Quote from: KatelynBG on August 23, 2015, 04:18:15 PM
Give it time. Check out the before and after thread, I think you'll be surprised.

K thanks! :)
  •  

Kayla88

This is a pic just before the trans seminar I was going to in London on tuesday.

•  

kittenpower

•  

Lizandri Roth

Quote from: amber roskamp on August 23, 2015, 03:58:50 PM
Selfies in doctors office.

Wavy hair, no care!

You poses a unique beauty that no other can claim.
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Quote from: Kayla88 on August 23, 2015, 06:05:42 PM
This is a pic just before the trans seminar I was going to in London on tuesday.

Pre-HRT and the fact that there's absolutely no trace of any manly features in you.  Amazing.  You're a natural.
  •  

Kayla88

Quote from: kittenpower on August 23, 2015, 06:11:54 PM
You look great; very feminine. :)

Thanks  :)

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on August 24, 2015, 04:18:58 PM
Pre-HRT and the fact that there's absolutely no trace of any manly features in you.  Amazing.  You're a natural.

Thanks. I used to hate myself being so female looking growing up, I tried so hard to be masculine, to fight against the whole Transgender thing because of denial.

•  

Lizandri Roth

Quote from: BlahGirl on August 15, 2015, 06:17:04 PM

My goodness.  Now just realized what beautiful eyes you have!  And in this picture you totally look like a very attractive female.
  •  

Lizandri Roth

It was such a beautiful day and we took a lot of pictures, so I thought I'll share a couple more if ya'll don't mind:

•  

April_TO

I have not posted in awhile but I just celebrated my 1st year on HRT today :) Thanks again for the love and support of this community and wouldn't have done it without you all.

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •