News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roni

Quote from: kelseygal on January 27, 2016, 06:19:00 PM
There is so much fabulous on the last few pages, I can hardly stand it!!!  I'm not sure how fabulous I look, but definitely feeling more fabulous than I ever have :) No more wig! Ooooo and new booties! Finally found my woman size in shoe  8) Got dolled up for my last therapy before hormones. Pretty excited for my appt with new GP/Endo next week. Unfortunately I have to go to it in boy mode, but I'll live :)

Your outfit is so pretty, feminine, and cute and you carry yourself with such confidence! Love it!
On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

kristincardigan

So that is me. No HRT, just some make up and highlights a friend did for me.  I'm out to my friends and family so I figured I could share with you now. [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Marienz

There is so much fabulous on the last few pages, I can hardly stand it!!!  I'm not sure how fabulous I look, but definitely feeling more fabulous than I ever have :) No more wig! Ooooo and new booties! Finally found my woman size in shoe  8) Got dolled up for my last therapy before hormones. Pretty excited for my appt with new GP/Endo next week. Unfortunately I have to go to it in boy mode, but I'll live :)

Wow you look amazing!

Significant other
Heterosexual woman
  •  

Marienz

Quote from: kristincardigan on January 27, 2016, 07:45:16 PM

So that is me. No HRT, just some make up and highlights a friend did for me.  I'm out to my friends and family so I figured I could share with you now. [emoji8]

I'm not a trans person, I actively stay around to learn. You look amazing and pre HRT. The hair looks great.

Significant other
Heterosexual woman
  •  

Alaia

At a Wonderland themed white party in SLC this past weekend. Thrifted the dress and sewed the fringe on it and the gloves. First time using a sewing machine and I was quite proud of myself :)

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Mariah

Lovely pics Alaia. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Alaia on January 27, 2016, 11:10:01 PM
At a Wonderland themed white party in SLC this past weekend. Thrifted the dress and sewed the fringe on it and the gloves. First time using a sewing machine and I was quite proud of myself :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Chrissy1979

You look really great and really happy plus i love your cute poses :)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Alaia on January 27, 2016, 11:10:01 PM

First off... CUUUUUTTTTTEEEE!!

You look great! And congratulations on your first sewing project!  I would give it a genuine passing grade. It's a wonderful costume!

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

EmilyClark

I took my first trip outside yesterday, I went to a wig shop and then actually forced myself to go out to eat at outback steakhouse afterwards. This is how I went dressed. It felt amazing even though I was a nervous wreck the entire time.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

•  

EmilyClark

I can't believe you haven't started hormones yet, you look so cute!

•  

EmilyClark

Quote from: archlord on January 24, 2016, 02:26:46 PM

this will be my last picture before  FFS and BA this means i wont post picture for the 2 next month at least :)

edit :  oh well two more because i feel fabulous today  ;)

Elodie, you look so amazing in your pics. You are a beautiful woman!

•  

kelseygal

Quote from: kristincardigan on January 27, 2016, 07:45:16 PM

Coming along nicely! Looks like you have a nice head start on the hair too :) must be nice to be out to all of the important people and breathe easy 👍🏼

Edit: if I say 'nice' three sentences in a row again, I request a temp ban lol!!

Also great work with the stitching alaia, very impressive and thrifty!!

Emily Clark, looking well put together! Just remember baby steps tho, don't want to give yourself a heart attack! I know the feeling, only just starting to venture out myself haha
My name is Jordin, or you can call me Kelsey, whatever floats your boat! Don't be shy to message me if you want to talk, always up for meeting new people :)

•  

Chrissy1979

Quote from: EmilyClark on January 28, 2016, 10:23:24 AM
I took my first trip outside yesterday, I went to a wig shop and then actually forced myself to go out to eat at outback steakhouse afterwards. This is how I went dressed. It felt amazing even though I was a nervous wreck the entire time.

Wow Emily that's so great you went out for the first time.  It's nerve racking but exhilarating and liberating all in one eh!  You look great too :)
  •  

kristincardigan

Quote from: kelseygal on January 28, 2016, 10:49:29 AM
Coming along nicely! Looks like you have a nice head start on the hair too :) must be nice to be out to all of the important people and breathe easy [emoji1360]

Edit: if I say 'nice' three sentences in a row again, I request a temp ban lol!!

Thank you and yes being out is such a relief. Coming out to my family kept me up at night and then they were like, "okay we love you anyways" confirming that I have great family.

Quote from: jamiej on January 27, 2016, 10:31:13 PM
I'm not a trans person, I actively stay around to learn. You look amazing and pre HRT. The hair looks great.

My friend is a beautician, when I came out she volunteered to help me. Thank you so much!

•  

an0npr0xi01

Quote from: April_TO on January 24, 2016, 06:23:22 PM
Love the hair and just your over all aura :)
Stay beautiful!
Thank you :D . Your Profile picture is really pretty to :D
  •  

WallabyWallop

So this is my first ever female photo, MySpace bathroom style no less. I have no make-up and the wig is crud, so please be gentle  :D

•  

ChasingAlice

Quote from: WallabyWallop on January 31, 2016, 01:31:44 AM
So this is my first ever female photo, MySpace bathroom style no less. I have no make-up and the wig is crud, so please be gentle  :D

No need  to be gentle
You look great minus the wig. Add some cover-up on the chin and your golden.
Great body shape. Have you been waist training or is that hrt.

WallabyWallop

Quote from: ChasingAlice on January 31, 2016, 04:06:49 AM
No need  to be gentle
You look great minus the wig. Add some cover-up on the chin and your golden.
Great body shape. Have you been waist training or is that hrt.
Thank you!

Waist training. It helps that I'm rather thin
  •  

Iliana.Found

I haven't posted a pic in quite some time, but seeing all you lovely ladies has inspired me to do so. Soooooo here I am being "productive" at work lol :)

Serious : Smiling

Funny Face because why not  :P                                     Body Shot  >:-)

"It seems we struggle for a lifetime to become whole. Few of us ever do ... Most of us end up going out the same way we came in -- kicking and screaming. Most of us don't have the strength -- or the conviction. Most of us don't want to face our fears."
― The Fountain
  •  

AmandaDanielle

From the birthday weekend! Never felt more comfortable in my own skin!! Feelin' foxy!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

35 Years of living the wrong life, finally making it right  :)

"Don't expect everyone to understand your journey, especially if they haven't walked your path." -Unknown

"Those that matter don't mind... Those that mind don't matter"
  •