News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechGirl

Quote from: MichaelaLJ1972 on February 13, 2016, 09:01:42 PM
Not sure I'd say fabulous... but my niece really wanted to do my makeup, so we had a spa day today. A little over 2 months on HRT so still very early in. Again, I'm 43 years old.

Wow!  Amazing!  I can only hope I'll look that good at 2 months hrt.

Here's me on a day of shopping. Easily clockable, but I was having fun.

•  

MichaelaLJ1972

Thanks :) I am still not brave enough to toss on the wig and makeup and go out in public. I have to admit that development is going a bit quicker than I thought it would, especially since I am on such a low dose. I might be pushed into presenting because I am getting close to not being able to hide my breast growth. I have a feeling they are going to blossom quite a bit more when I up my dosage next month.

I think you are amazing and so much more brave than me. If that made sense :) good luck on your journey

Quote from: TechGirl on February 14, 2016, 09:55:35 AM
Wow!  Amazing!  I can only hope I'll look that good at 2 months hrt.

Here's me on a day of shopping. Easily clockable, but I was having fun.

•  

TechGirl

Quote from: MichaelaLJ1972 on February 15, 2016, 06:05:27 AM
Thanks :) I am still not brave enough to toss on the wig and makeup and go out in public. I have to admit that development is going a bit quicker than I thought it would, especially since I am on such a low dose. I might be pushed into presenting because I am getting close to not being able to hide my breast growth. I have a feeling they are going to blossom quite a bit more when I up my dosage next month.

I think you are amazing and so much more brave than me. If that made sense :) good luck on your journey

I have found my courage has been increasing each time I step out into the world.

Just be yourself, don't fear it, embrace it.   You have already started on your journey. Why hide?

And don't worry about what others think. We know who we are.

Good luck!

(and thank you [emoji4])
  •  

kelseygal

Quote from: Chrissy1979 on February 14, 2016, 01:51:21 AM
Kelsey, your hair is looking so cool. I'm aiming for something along the lines of yours but it feels like mines taking forever to grow!
Thank you much! It is definitely in a 'between' length, but feel like I am making lemonade from lemons :)
I guess growing hair is just another one of nature's lessons in patience, urgh! Have you looked into Biotin? I took it for awhile and it did help with hair growth and health. I ended up stopping on the off chance it would interfere with laser treatments, otherwise I'd still be on it most likely.

MichaelaLJ1972: True story, I had no clue that was a wig, totally looks like your real hair! And great progress :thumbsup:
I'm not one to talk really, but in my limited experience, the more you go out, the easier it gets. At first I though I was going to have a heartatttack, now I only feel that way if I need to open my mouth LOL! And I don't think you have anything to worry about from what I see.

J
My name is Jordin, or you can call me Kelsey, whatever floats your boat! Don't be shy to message me if you want to talk, always up for meeting new people :)

•  

Galyo

Not sure I'd say fabulous... but my niece really wanted to do my makeup, so we had a spa day today. A little over 2 months on HRT so still very early in. Again, I'm 43 years old.

43? Could have fooled me! :P You look great! Very feminine.
  •  

DanaDane

•  

Ali girl

Quote from: DanaDane on February 16, 2016, 09:42:09 AM
Oh I know you...you're trouble.. :)

Crap... It's like you stalk me everywhere...   Lmao. 

Love ya!!! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The bravest thing I ever did was live when all I wanted to do was die.

If someone shows you their true colors, don't try to repaint them.

"I'm not the person I was yesterday and I'm not the person I'm going to  be tomorrow. I'm just figuring it out as I go along, just like everyone else in this world." -Laura Jane Grace
  •  

Barb99

Just got my bangs cut!
I don't think I would say fabulous but at least I see a girl in the mirror now.

•  

barbie

Yes. You look fabulous, especially with your eye makeup.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Marienz

Quote from: Chrissy1979 on February 13, 2016, 12:38:23 AM
me tonight :)

You're looking amazing:) I see a lovely girl:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Significant other
Heterosexual woman
  •  

Michelle3

Hello :) . So after few months of depressions and struggling getting on hormones I have finally started AA after 8 months of forced RLE and soon will start HRT :) . So I made a trip and here are few photos of me :) .

•  

T90

Quote from: Michelle3 on February 20, 2016, 03:18:35 PM
Hello :) . So after few months of depressions and struggling getting on hormones I have finally started AA after 8 months of forced RLE and soon will start HRT :) . So I made a trip and here are few photos of me :) .

You look wonderful and pass completely. I'm actually jealous, cos you're already exactly where I want to be at.  ;D
  •  

archlord

Michelle3 . You look so great already . I cant imagine what hormones Will do to you . Amazingness ahead for sure !
  •  

stephaniec

•  

teri

I can't resist.  I will add one of me.  What "improvements" can I make?  Any suggestions for my eyebrows?
  •  

Lebedinaja

Quote from: Michelle3 on February 20, 2016, 03:18:35 PM

awesome x)
what is AA by the way?
  •  

Michelle3

Thank you :)

@T90  Thank you :) . I am kinda lucky that as a male i pass almost completely as a female. Since I started RLE, which is 8 months ago and I live full time except university, where i have special study program and I am there once per month I was never clocked, not even once, even guys are sometimes hitting on me :D which surprise me, but always since childhood had female mannerisms and my voice, which I trained a bit sounds extremely girly, I am proud on it :) .

@archlord We will see :) . I know what hormones can do and what cannot. I will still be seeking FFS for Trachea shave, Type 3 forehead reconstruction surgery, orbital shave and maybe rhinoplasty.

@Lebedinaja AA stands for anti-androgen, in my case it is Androcur.
  •  

starting_anew

Michelle, you look so wonderful!! :)

And archlord, from what I see in your profile pic, those are some wonderful FFS results :).  Are you happy with the procedure(s), or is it too early for you to comment?

Everyone looks amazing here :)

SRS: September 2017
Partial FFS: February 2019
  •  

T90

Quote from: Michelle3 on February 21, 2016, 11:12:45 AM
Thank you :)

@T90  Thank you :) . I am kinda lucky that as a male i pass almost completely as a female. Since I started RLE, which is 8 months ago and I live full time except university, where i have special study program and I am there once per month I was never clocked, not even once, even guys are sometimes hitting on me :D which surprise me, but always since childhood had female mannerisms and my voice, which I trained a bit sounds extremely girly, I am proud on it :) .

Michelle...do you mind if you ask what country you're in?

I'm in the UK and am thinking about asking my GP for a referral to the Gender Clinic this week, but I have no female clothing or anything, and am worried I'd have to go through RLE before being offered hormones.
  •  

Trini

My friend got me a pair of cat ears and I feel so cute wearing em. XD

Also I love my body!

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-