Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angélique LaCava

Took this today before I went for my 3 month hrt appointment follow up. I kinda wish I had the money for a nose job.
  •  

Devlyn

•  

KayleeDenson

Took this today before I went for my 3 month hrt appointment follow up. I kinda wish I had the money for a nose job.

I don't think you need nose work. It looks very cute.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

•  

galaxy

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on March 17, 2016, 06:16:18 PM

3 month??????
Omg  :embarrassed:
  •  

Ange

Even the girl with the perfect sexy nose want a nose job now.

Why the hell would you want a nose job - or anything really - with the crazy perfect face you have ?
Tell me what your definition of "man" and "woman" is, I'll tell you which I am. Not the other way around.
  •  

Alycya

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on March 17, 2016, 06:16:18 PM

wow you look like Julia Roberts :)

"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

Claire

I was thinking the same thing!

Claire (née Dori)
Claire.
  •  

Ange

You look so much like a cis woman it kinda looks like a troll. Wait, is this a troll ?  ^-^
Tell me what your definition of "man" and "woman" is, I'll tell you which I am. Not the other way around.
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Alycya on March 18, 2016, 06:05:01 AM
wow you look like Julia Roberts :)

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on January 25, 2016, 02:52:19 PM
i don't know why angelique but you look like a brunette julia roberts in that picture
still you look stunning as always

omg right?? ive always thought she looked like julia roberts tooo

•  

Quote from: Ange on March 18, 2016, 04:39:05 AM
Why the hell would you want a nose job - or anything really - with the crazy perfect face you have ?

Beautiful girls can feel dysphoric and imperfect too; sometimes moreso because of different standards :-\

•  

Galyo

Here's me at a friend's place yesterday, just before going into town, trying to rock the goth-chick look:

I enhanced the brightness and contrast a little in PhotoShop for your viewing pleasure, because well... Cellphone camera's. XD Also, blue nail-polish!

I'm wearing a ton of make-up in this picture, even though you probably can't see it that well. I still think I have a horrible long guy-face. >_<
The only thing I can see in this picture is a guy still, which is incredibly annoying to me.

I'm not gonna lie: I've been having thoughts of self-mutilation a lot since last week, so I was really glad to get some distraction yesterday. I hope to talk to a psychologist next week. My friend also expressed concerns about my mental health.
  •  

marssu

I am pretty happy girl despite little insecurities <3

•  

WallabyWallop

Oh wow, great pics Marssu!

So, I went out dressed up for the first time. Here are some pics of my first shopping trip!

•  

Marissa_K

Quote from: marssu on March 20, 2016, 09:29:53 PM
I am pretty happy girl despite little insecurities <3

You look absolutely stunning :)

archlord

•  

Devlyn

It's the Fabulous thread, we know we look great! We don't need no steenking comments!  :laugh:

I think you were the rocking the Goth chick look!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Dee Marshall

Goodness, Arch! If I were single and young enough for you, wow!
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Galyo

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 23, 2016, 08:31:44 PM
It's the Fabulous thread, we know we look great! We don't need no steenking comments!  :laugh:

I think you were the rocking the Goth chick look!

Hugs, Devlyn

We don't need no steenking comments, but I appreciate your comment anyway! :P

Sorry for baiting like that. It's hard to get an objective view of yourself.
  •  

Newgirl Dani

Hi all, still trying to remember how to get this done....anyways, this pic and the one to follow (1st two attempts failed to add second pic) are both from last December.  Right now I am at 21 months.

Admin note: Fixed photo links. Devlyn
  •