•  

minxiejinxielynxie

Dota 2 :3

Venomancer in a Matchmaking Bot match, Unfair difficulty
If I had my own world, I'd build you an empire
My Instagram
  •  

Marcellow

Still playing League of Legends. Been thinking about  trying out World of Warcraft and Minecraft though.
  •  

FTMax

Dragon Age: Inquisition, about to install the new WoW expansion as well.
T: 12/5/2014 | Top: 4/21/2015 | Hysto: 2/6/2016 | Meta: 3/21/2017

I don't come here anymore, so if you need to get in touch send an email: maxdoeswork AT protonmail.com
  •  

Bird Goddess

Playing some RuneScape right now. Getting close to my combatants cape :D. If anyone else plays RuneScape, feel free to add me! My in-game name is the same as my username here.
~ You can cage a bird, but you cannot make him sing.
  •  

Bellatrix

Playing "The Crew" If you like online racing games its well worth it.
  •  

minxiejinxielynxie

Dota 2
I didn't realise how hard it would be to play Clockwerk against bots. He's a very 1v1 hero and bots never leave each other so I was just useless the whole game
My Instagram
  •  

LJP

Be the change you wish to see in the world
  •  

Natalia

World of Warcraft =P

I'm crazy with this new expansion, much better than pandas =O
  •  

Jera

About two months ago, I lost a very good friend.

This is where I met her (a couple years even before it was face to face): www.lusternia.com

It's a text game, and it takes a lot of time to really get into. But the addiction happens. Kate was a PvP hero here (there's even an in-game monument to her, created when we learned she died), and I haven't been able to stop playing since.

It's super trans-friendly (hell, you can even RP a trans character if you want, gender switching is common enough), and nobody bats an eyelash about anything gender/sexuality related. At all. It's a very comfortable place to be.
  •  

CalmRage

my stupid minecraft won't work right now. i've gone back. Me and my best friend got into it in 2011. We both play it off and on. It is my firm belief that Minecraft is the best game ever made. I may occasionally get tired of it and do something else for a few months but i always go back to it full force.
  •  

fitzyfoop

Literally playing Insurgency on my crappy laptop
  •  

synesthetic

i play the mortal kombat games way too much, my favorite being mk3, which i'm probably going to play in a bit
  •  

Daft

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Pokemon Omega Ruby at the moment.

•  

PhoenixGurl2016

Right now on my phone I am playing Yugioh Bam. On my wii u I am playing SSB4 and Kirby Dreamland 3

•  

minxiejinxielynxie

On the Minecraft server and playing Frozen Free Fall on my phone :3
My Instagram
  •  

CalmRage

playing on my new Minecraft save.

already found some gold, diamonds, lapis lazuli, redstone.

i'm playing with McCrayFish's Furniture Mod, so yes, my house has a toilet, i'm gathering enough material for a kitchen counter but the stupid world generator won't generate any deserts for me to gather cacti (for dyeing clay).
  •  

Dee Marshall

I'm pre-alpha testing Valiance Online, a hopeful successor to City of Heroes. Right now they're trying to stress the server so invitations are open, just go to the page, create an account and download. They're doing things right and it looks really good for the stage it's in. If you show up there, just one thing. There are people there from other games I play and I'm not out to them yet.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •