Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Gamers, what are you playing right now? 2.0

Started by Sephirah, December 09, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sulmor10

•  

Majj Wynn

Fantasy Life :)

has a lot of stuff in common with Animal Crossing, actually. with RPG stuff.
  •  

Lady Smith

I'm back playing Oblivion again using a self made custom character who has already finished the main quest, but nothing like going around for a second try.  She's a total anti-hero and roleplaying her is a great way to get rid of any stress and anger I might be feeling.

•  

Asheylov

I'm back playing Space Engineers. a lot of fun
Started HRT: 24/08/2016
SRS: TBA
FFS: TBA

•  

Boo Stew

I'm closing in on the end of Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin and although I still love the mechanics and the challenge, the bloom is off the rose. There's not a single thing in this iteration that thrilled me as much as spotting the giant butterfly or the hydra in the lake in the original Dark Souls. Feels a little perfunctory and not as many surprises. 
  •  

WildThing

I'm replaying skyrim as an orc. I'm doing the civil war questline first (Stormcloaks for life, bitches!) I might do the thieves guild questline too.
Sammi T.
  •  

Jayne

I'm still playing GTA Online every day!!
Due to a complete lack of disposable income i'm only buying an average of one game per year, last year I made the mistake of that game being the grindfest that's called Destiny, I wasn't sad the day I had to trade it in to top up my electric meter.
When I was in full time work a few years ago i'd buy one or two games per week!!! It was hard to kick this habit but the free games given away on my Xbone & 360 keep the cold turkey jitters at bay, now if only they'd give away either a good game or a game i've never played i'd maybe play something different for a change.
  •  

CalmRage

Quote from: WildThing on May 06, 2015, 04:46:32 AM
I'm replaying skyrim as an orc. I'm doing the civil war questline first (Stormcloaks for life, bitches!) I might do the thieves guild questline too.
Skyrim belongs to the nords, Orsimer!
  •  

Avinia

Still waiting for episode 3 of Life Is Strange.. Probably will be buying Broken Age or The Wolf Among Us next week(hard choice, leaning toward the second since all episodes are already released).

Probably will be installing swtor again this week, finally have the motivation I think to try leveling a Republic character... At least I am out of the medic phase, I was really bad at healing...

Also planning on starting a very slow playthrough of Kingdom Hearts on the ps2. I have been wanting to play it again since last year, have finally found the time and some motivation.
  •  

WildThing

Quote from: Zóôt Threepwood on May 06, 2015, 12:38:15 PM
Skyrim belongs to the nords, Orsimer!
Skyrim is home to more than just nords. I should know. I did not know my real parents. My adoptive parents, two nords from Windhelm, found me on the outskirts of Orsinium, up a ways in the Wrothgarian mountains on their travels. They told me I was crying next to the bodies of my birth parents. I'd been starving. They took me back to Skyrim and raised me as their own. They were sure to take me to visit the strongholds often to learn more about my heritage. I am forever greatful to them. Sadly they were killed by a sabercat on our way to Riften to visit friends, a group of khajiits. I stumbled upon one of the strongholds on my way, and they took me in. Once there, I completed my training in orcish battle-style, but that was when hell broke loose, and skyrim, my home, plunged into chaos. All thanks to those damned imperials.
Sammi T.
  •  

CalmRage

Quote from: WildThing on May 07, 2015, 10:08:40 AM
Skyrim is home to more than just nords. I should know. I did not know my real parents. My adoptive parents, two nords from Windhelm, found me on the outskirts of Orsinium, up a ways in the Wrothgarian mountains on their travels. They told me I was crying next to the bodies of my birth parents. I'd been starving. They took me back to Skyrim and raised me as their own. They were sure to take me to visit the strongholds often to learn more about my heritage. I am forever greatful to them. Sadly they were killed by a sabercat on our way to Riften to visit friends, a group of khajiits. I stumbled upon one of the strongholds on my way, and they took me in. Once there, I completed my training in orcish battle-style, but that was when hell broke loose, and skyrim, my home, plunged into chaos. All thanks to those damned imperials.
hell, i was just testing your spirit. I'm a foreigner myself. As an Altmer and as the Arch Mage of Skyrim, i am both respected and feared. When people think altmer, they think Aldmeri. When people think mage, they think "fall of winterfell". I decided to lead the mages guild by proxy. I really don't have time for it all. Come join me at my castle far west of Solitude. Just don't be freaked out by what you see. I took this castle from an old vampire who showed me how to stop aging. I was getting there as a balding old mage. I might be able to show you my secret. Tell them "the good mother makes soup for the errant boy".
  •  

Yazoo

Final Fantasy Realm Reborn - really well done MMO, where I made quite a few friends throughout the years. You get to have your own chocobo and can be a cat ^^ among other things.
  •  

FairyHime

Just went through Donkey Kong Country (SNES) in a bit more than an hour. Could do better than that. Such a classic game, really never gets old.

I challenge my fate
  •  

CalmRage

Pokemon X

it's even better than the old games!

The new Pokemon designs suck most of the time though (i do like Flabebe and its evos though, it looks like a classic Pokemon).
However, this does not matter too much.
I am far too engrossed in the beautiful landscapes, things to discover,
battles and Global Trading System.
  •  

Adrexolai

Waiting for my new beast of a computer to get here in around 4 weeks so I don't have to play on this poor potato anymore but my main addiction is Guild Wars 2. @__@
Though I love the life out of Skyrim, even though this potato can't handle it enough for me to play properly.. because I mod it half to death. But soon...
Soon I will bask in glory.
I'm sort of addicted to seeing how many mods I can stuff into Mod Organizer before the thing just nopes. I need to see what Grim and Somber Malacath ENB does to it in real time...

Cannot wait for Heart of Thorns ( Guild Wars 2 expansion ) though. So glad I'm getting my computer before it comes out. Somuchtodo... +stalking the dataminers every day+

I wish there was an emulator I could play the newer Pokemon stuff on. D': That sort of nostalgia is something I need in life. Whyyyy does everything need to cost so much money argh
  •  

Arctic Kat

I got a 3DS not too long ago, and so far a lot of my time has been spent with Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
I never thought I would get obsessed with a sandbox-type game, but I'm really hooked on it.
Waarom mag een jongen nooit prinsesje
Waarom mag een meisje nooit superman zijn
Elke vogel bouwt z'n eigen nestje
Hier bij ons mag iedereen zijn wie ze zijn
  •  

enigmaticrorschach

Pokemon ORAS is kinda getting boring but I still play it because of my powersaves lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

•  

Kayleewantsout

I mostly play eve online with a small amount of dota 2 (1200hrs so far) and destiny.
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Lost Alpha.  Again.

To be honest, it's not as good as I remember it, but I'm having fun.
- Kim
  •  

Nickywhat

I jump around to many games, but currently playing:

Mortal Kombat X
Killer Instinct
Hearthstone
Dragon Age Inquisition
Dragon Quest IX
  •