Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Gamers, what are you playing right now? 2.0

Started by Sephirah, December 09, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verrana

I hope no one minds this post, but I just finished Dragon Age: inquisition not too long ago. I was thinking about replaying through the Mass Effect games again. Though GW2 is starting to take up lots of time >.<
  •  

MicheleGui

I noticed that I have Dragon Age Origins for a long while now but never got to play it. Seeing how many people love the Dragon Age games and Bioware usually makes great RPGs, I decided to give it a try.

I haven't gotten too far yet, but so far it has been really underwhelming. The characters and dialogues are rich and engaging but that's basically it. I find the overworld cliché and the combat is tedious and repetitive.

I'll invest some more hours to it and see if the story does justice to what I've heard from people.
  •  

Shads

I currently only play 2 games.  Eve Online and Second Life (not that I regard that as a game).  If I can help get my best friends pc back up running, we might get to hang out in Everquest.  I stopped playing that as it wasn't fun without her.
I like giving hugs
  •  

Valwen

Playing Destiny On 360, when I am done getting raid worthy I have a whole world of warcraft expansion that I haven't played yet with a new one on the way. I also tried dragon age and found it bleh, such standard fantasy tropes and I just don't have the time and motivation to fully dedicate myself to digging through all the plot and character dialog to get anything out of it.

I also need to replay vampire the masqurade bloodlines again with the new clan quest mod...wow I love that game, the story, atomosphere, dialog, the characters who you remember and want to quote years later. so good.

Serena
What is a Lie when it's at home? Anyone?
Is it the depressed little voice inside? Whispering in my ear? Telling me to give up?
Well I'm not giving up. Not for that part of me that hates myself. That part wants me to wither and die. not for you. Never for you.  --Loki: Agent of Asgard

Started HRT Febuary 21st 2015
First Time Out As Myself June 8th 2015
Full Time June 24th 2015
  •  

LJP

started a new character on dcuo , prob going back to wildstar. tabletop has taken up alot of my gaming time.
Be the change you wish to see in the world
  •  

CalmRage

The Elder Scrolls Online.

Doing some questing, trying to get money for a horse.
  •  

Tossu-sama

I occassionally take over my fiancée's laptop and play Plague Inc. :D Just managed to unlock Neurax Worm.
  •  

Nema

•  

Jill F

Not a gamer, but right now I'm playing "find the smell" again.  I hate that game.

OK, it's not the trash cans, the dishwasher or the garbage disposal.  What could it be?
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

When I get my PC back, I'm going to get Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy and Dead Space 2 up and running.
- Kim
  •  

KatelynBG

Quote from: Nema on September 29, 2015, 06:56:09 PM
The only game worth playing: DayZ.

Anyone in Cherno? Great game, I've put hours into it. Some epic and random tales I could tell. Like that one time I was unarmed and straight up stole another group's helicopter right in front of them.
]
  •  

Frae

Dropzone Commander and Infinity are taking up all my gaming / hobby time atm.

Oh wait did you guys mean video games? :D

Playing way too much Heroes of the storm and just waiting until I have the money to get the new Civilization: Beyond Earth expansion.
  •  

Lady Smith

Playing Oblivion with a Daedric Invasion mod.  Now the game really does look like Dagon means business.
  •  

Serenation

Battlefront beta the last few days on pc, bit of a mess but it's a star wars mess so that's better than a normal mess.
I will touch a 100 flowers and not pick one.
  •  

CalmRage

Deus Ex with Kentie's DeusExe, New Vision and HDTP installed. Now it looks much better. Fantastic game.
  •  

KatelynBG

My gaming friends have all been on me to get Rocket League. Anyone else play this?
]
  •  

CatherineFay

I've been playing super Mario maker and the tales of series. Currently im on tales of xillia
  •  

purple0rain

I've been playing league of legends a lot lately ^^
I also play Osu, Minecraft, Ratchet and Clank, Tera, Project Diva2nd.

I'm waiting until I have enough money. I really want new games to play T.T
  •  

JemmaJemJemmyJemJem

I've currently been playing, World Of Warcraft and Counter Strike Global Offensive sometimes touching a few other games here and there but not enough to compare to the main 2.
  •