Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Gamers, what are you playing right now? 2.0

Started by Sephirah, December 09, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

April_Girl

Anyone in the EU, I have just left my 10 alliance toons behind and re-rolled horde priest on the Magtheridon server and joined a very good lgbt friendly guild, give us a pm if anyone wants to come level with us or add me on battlenet.

I am also on nostalrius-vanilla wow, but struggling a bit with priest there as they used to be pretty hard to level in some places in the old days so levelling buddies would be great, but if anyone is interested you can sign up and get the client-

https://elysium-project.org/

Also I am just finishing off Hitman which has been great, finished all the missions and I am now trying to clean up all the side challenges.

Like Gaming? Join me on Discord
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Ellement_of_Freedom on December 31, 2016, 09:05:34 PM
Oooh, I haven't played SWTOR in ages. I miss it!

I bought a standalone month to unlock the last chapters in Fallen Empire. I have no intentions of ever being full time on that game again. I've hit legendary status (finishing every class story.) I've got my scoundrel and Assassins to max level with gear, and there's no more reward for me. =/ The new content, while story driven, is all the same, regardless of Empire or Republic, I wish they did more class based stuff. Their pvp system also needs a complete rework.

Still, its nice to immerse myself in the star wars universe every now and again.

Quote from: alienbodybuilder on December 31, 2016, 08:39:07 PM
I'm on level 2 and can't figure out what to do next so I decided to take a break and chat on susan's.

Lol yeah, Borderlands is a strange beast, it operates like Skyrim with the quests and maps, Diablo with the constant loot farming and skill trees, all wrapped up into a first person shooter. I personally was a sucker for the post apocalyptic scifi atmosphere :3
  •  

brandyvgs

Currently in the mix with Watchdogs 2, WoW, Overwatch and the Division.
Started HRT 01/06/2017  ;D
Became Self Aware: in 2011, started Therapy in July of 2012.
Twitch Affiliate / Transmission Gaming supporter.
  •  

KarlMars

Quote from: Angela Drakken on January 01, 2017, 09:44:01 AM
I bought a standalone month to unlock the last chapters in Fallen Empire. I have no intentions of ever being full time on that game again. I've hit legendary status (finishing every class story.) I've got my scoundrel and Assassins to max level with gear, and there's no more reward for me. =/ The new content, while story driven, is all the same, regardless of Empire or Republic, I wish they did more class based stuff. Their pvp system also needs a complete rework.

Still, its nice to immerse myself in the star wars universe every now and again.

Lol yeah, Borderlands is a strange beast, it operates like Skyrim with the quests and maps, Diablo with the constant loot farming and skill trees, all wrapped up into a first person shooter. I personally was a sucker for the post apocalyptic scifi atmosphere :3

Would you suggest Skyrim and Diablo to someone who likes Borderlands?

Angela Drakken

Quote from: alienbodybuilder on January 02, 2017, 03:27:26 AM
Would you suggest Skyrim and Diablo to someone who likes Borderlands?
Id suggest Diablo 3 to anyone. Skyrim is good too. I know lots of people still pouring hundreds of hours into modded skyrim.
  •  

ghoulified g

Quote from: Angela Drakken on January 02, 2017, 10:19:05 AM
Id suggest Diablo 3 to anyone. Skyrim is good too. I know lots of people still pouring hundreds of hours into modded skyrim.

Huh, I'll have to play Diablo 3 more then. And I'm one of those people who invests many hours into modded Skyrim- and I played on console for three years before that ;D
  •  

somewhat

Nice thread. I have mac so not a whole lot of options but have played Hearthstone and Heroes of the storm for a long time. Heroes of the storm is probably the most casual MOBA there is.
  •  

Raye

Gotten a way from OSRS because of Work and Recently been grinding out my Lv 16 WElf NightBlade on Elder Scrolls Online.
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

Inarasarah

I am pretty much just playing through Skyrim--again.  Tooling around there is a stress reliever for me.  :)
  •  

Raye

Holy cow mama(Inarasarah) plays Skyrim? LEGGO!
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

Mirya

I'm back to playing World of Warcraft.  I stopped playing a while ago, but started back again while sitting at home recovering from surgery.  And now I'm hooked once again, lol.
  •  

Angela Drakken

Crazy stoked for the 20th anniversary event for Diablo <3
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: Inarasarah on January 03, 2017, 12:58:39 PM
I am pretty much just playing through Skyrim--again.  Tooling around there is a stress reliever for me.  :)

I am sorely tempted to play through it again. A few mods have been updated so I might well do. Once you get things like the enhanced camera mod and a few cosmetic mods, it can very much be an escape. Once I get my Rift, soon, I probably will lose myself in it again.

So far I've been against downloading the special edition version. I've seen some footage on the consoles and it has to be the laziest cash in I've ever seen. Sure it's free on PC, if you already own the Legendary Edition but I dunno, there doesn't seem to be the mod support that the original game has. Not yet. And it's nothing really to what already exists, in terms of graphical fidelity. It seems like a pure attempt to get an extra $60 from XBone and PS4 owners.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Galyo

I'm mostly play-testing my own game that I'm developing. It's not easy to develop a game on your own, but thankful I have a very talented boyfriend to help me out whenever things get too technical.
  •  

Inarasarah

yeah i play Skyrim.  Had to start again when i rebuilt my computer and lost all my stuff, mainly weapons that just happened to be stored in a mod.  I actually haven't played in a few months because work got busy. 

Back in the days before roller derby I use to play WoW, but I got tired of all the MMO stuff.  I liked playing with a few friends but that was about it.  Skyrim is more fun because it is just me.  :)

I have a few other games for the PS3, but I am not much of a console gamer.  Board games are actually more my speed.  Kinda helps that I know a few game designers :)
  •  

Angela Drakken

There are some stellar board games out on kickstarter pretty much on the regular. :3 my poor bank account..!
  •  

Rikigirl

I just bought a PlayStation 4 and got Diablo at the same time! Setting it up to play this weekend!

Riki

Trouble is, it hasn't happened yet!
  •  

Inarasarah

It is kinda fun to play board games with the people who have designed them.  Sort of like reading a book before it is released :)
  •  

Kylo

"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

zamber74

I've been bit by the nostalgia bug, I was just playing Populous a bit ago, I love that game.  I also played Rock 'n Roll racing on my snes emulator - great game.  I want to play some Warcraft III but am unsure where I put my backup of it.  Otherwise still World of Warcraft, I moved over to a BC server now, and having a lot of fun. 

•