Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

going back to d.c.

Started by Christo, August 13, 2007, 07:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christo

I have my last appt w/dr. brownstein today.  he said evrything looks cool.  scars are gonna kinda disappeer in a year.  so its time to go back to d.c. wednesday & I'm hella sad.  don't wanna go.  :(  I like frisco.  I like cali. its hella nice here.  dont wanna leave my heart here. :icon_sadblinky:

But a dude gotta do what he gotta do.  gotta go back to d.c. to sell my car & stuff.  make some money & move here  ;)  it aint cheap here & I aint rich so I gotta save some money to move back here. 

I aint leavin my heart here.  I'm comin back to stay w/my heart!  :D  :icon_flower:  ;)
  •  

Butterfly

I'm very happy to hear your surgery turned out successful.  I don't blame you.  I had my FFS in San Francisco and didn't want to come back home either ~laugh~  It's a lively city with lots of things to do.  Bloody expensive too! ~laugh~  Good luck! :)
  •  

RebeccaFog

Hi Chris,

I'm happy for you all around.  I think it's great that you're moving back to the west coast.  You seem happy out there and I was worried about you living in D.C.  People shouldn't live there.

How long till you can lift your biggest weights again?

Rebis
  •  

tinkerbell

I'm going to miss you dearly, you know?   :'(  Who's going to use my computer now?  Who is going to call me the ugliest girl in the universe?  who is going to tell me T.Q.M.?  :(  Almost seven weeks, and they went so darn fast!  :(

I hope you take care of the things you need to take care of as soon as possible and hurry back!  :)

:icon_hug:

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Dennis

Glad you're moving back to the West Coast, Chris. Make sure you take Brownstein's advice about keeping that new chest out of the sun for a year. Don't want to irritate the scars.

And take it easy on that weight lifting (gotta give me a chance to catch up).

Dennis
  •  

tinkerbell

For you :)  to remember the good times!  ;)

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Suzy

So sorry you have to leave, Chris!  But the wonderful thing is that you have something great to return to.

I'm sending you my favorite San Francisco song:

Scott McKenzie - "San Francisco"

Peace and Love!

Kristi
  •  

Christo

back in d.c. again. :(  same old sh#t.  same peeps. same damn thing. I'm happy 2 see my mom.  thats it.  dont wanna be here.  cant live here no more. :icon_sadblinky:  thanx everybody.  dr. brownstein said I can go bck to the gym but take it slow .cant do bench press or liftin yet. six wks from today  I gotta take it slow.  thanx princes & kristy for the song :(  it aint helpin to much though.  feel worse now. thanx dennis. rebis. and butterflie :) :) :)
  •  

Dennis

Hope you get back to SF soon, dude, you got lots waiting for you there :)

Dennis
  •  

J.T.

congrats on your surgery, glad to see everything went well.  Must be a great feeling, except leaving SF.
  •  

katia

or as i call it...a dose of reality, yes?   kidding!   :angel:

i'm planning to take a vacation to the west coast after my grs, so we shall see.  good to see you back.   8)
  •  

Christo

•