Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Fat transfer to hips n bum

Started by Jennygirl, December 23, 2014, 02:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennygirl

Yikes aww. Thanks for the update. Yeah I am not looking forward to the not sitting up part.

Super glad to hear how happy you are with your results!

I am super curious too- what was your preop height/weight? I'm 5'8 getting really close to 150lbs. At this weight I feel like I should have more than enough to work with, but I am curious what you went in with.
  •  

spooky

I'm 5'9 and went in at more like 190, so theres was definitely plenty to work with. I have no doubt that you'll be fine though. :)

The doctor actually advised me to lose a bit of weight but after doing lots of research I decided that I didn't want to be in a position where I would be at risk of ever gaining weight after lipo. I was afraid of putting the weight on in funny ways if that happened. I also wanted to have the control of being able to easily lose weight if I felt that my butt was too large.
:icon_chick:
  •  

spooky

Just saw the doctor and he said that he removed 4 liters of fat and put 1500ccs into each side.
  •  

missymay

Wow, that's great, so after all of the swelling goes down, and some of the fat is lost, you should still have some good volume.  What areas did your Dr. Lipo?
  •  

spooky

I had him lipo my stomach, flanks, entire back, and upper arms.

If you guys are curious you could pm me with an email address and I could send you gross bloody recovery pictures. With nudity, fyi. EDIT: This offer stands for Jenny and Missy and possibly anyone else who is willing to make case for themselves as someone who is both not a creepy rando and also serious about having a BBL.
  •  

spooky

Quick update. Day 3 post-surgery.

I feel pretty great today. I've been able to be up and about and much more self sufficient and have also been able to sleep for a few consistent 3-hour blocks. I think during the first 24 hours I was sleeping only 20-40 minutes at a time, then about an hour and a half at the most yesterday.

I'm in considerably less pain.  There is still the occasional searing pain in my lower abdomen but it's no longer a near constant.

Here are a couple of photos that aren't so personal that I'm unwilling to post them publicly. These are graphic so please don't click if you are uncomfortable with seeing blood.

http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/spookee1/media/IMAG1805_zps1xnfwfvm.jpg.html
The drains. These are not cute. There is one in the back and one in the front. The back one is scheduled to be removed on Monday; the front one I may end up having to take home with me and arranging to have removed by my pcp or a local plastic surgeon.
http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/spookee1/media/IMAG1818_zpsixxe5qn6.jpg.html
This was my "bed" at the end of day one. Very bloody!

My first massage was today. I had it done at Dr Salama's office by Celia, who actually had a BBL performed herself about two years ago. She had an amazing touch - it was excruciating at times but felt so healing.

Still very excited about my results, although it remains difficult to tell exactly what they are or will be due to crazy amounts of swelling. Even my hands are effing ENORMOUS. They look like rubber gloves that have been blown up like balloons.
  •  

Jennygirl

Wow I am so so so grateful for you sharing your experience here!! It's nice to know what I'm in for.

1500cc per side is a lot!! I am jealous! I think I can hope to have 1000cc per side at best with this extra weight I've gained.

Once again thanks for sharing! I'm going to do the same thing with my recovery :)

I do know that my Dr does not use drains so I wonder how different it will be. It looks like you have drained a lot of fluid, I guess I'll be stuck trying to get rid of that the natural way or something. Bleh!
  •  

Serena

Ok I have a question lol not that I am considering this or anything but maybe I don't know  ???, so since it's your own fat it's not supposed to like have any side effects on your muscles there or move into weird positions right? And about the costs, the more cc you get transfered the more it costs right? Is it less safe if you get too many cc? How long is the recovery for this procedure?
  •  

spooky

Quote from: Serena ♡ on February 06, 2015, 12:36:29 AM
Ok I have a question lol not that I am considering this or anything but maybe I don't know  ???, so since it's your own fat it's not supposed to like have any side effects on your muscles there or move into weird positions right? And about the costs, the more cc you get transfered the more it costs right? Is it less safe if you get too many cc? How long is the recovery for this procedure?
Oh I meant to mention cost at some point. The baseline cost with Dr Salama is $9499 and that includes lipo of stomach, back, and flanks. Adding other areas for lipo (upper arms and thighs were definitely options, maybe others - I forget...do people get liposuction anywhere else though?) were $500 each. Two massages, boppy pillow, and compression garments were included in the cost. To schedule my procedure I needed to make a 10% deposit of the total amount.

Another relevant detail for anyone considering Dr Salama is that I booked back in July and had to be put on a waiting list for a spot in February because he was already booked until March or April.
  •  

spooky

I just made this beautiful collage of close-up pictures of my butt to show you all of the various colors it has turned so far.  Six photos for six days of recovery, presented chronologically, left to right, top to bottom. Yes, laying face-down in bed all day for a week is extremely boring.

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: spooky on February 08, 2015, 10:50:21 PM
I just made this beautiful collage of close-up pictures of my butt to show you all of the various colors it has turned so far.  Six photos for six days of recovery, presented chronologically, left to right, top to bottom. Yes, laying face-down in bed all day for a week is extremely boring.
Pretty sure I used number 3 or number 4 with a purple glaze over knotty pine wainscoting in the dining room of a house I used to own with a tiffany style chandelier. I called the style "Nevada Bordello".  :)

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

spooky

Quote from: Dee Walker on February 08, 2015, 11:04:29 PM
Pretty sure I used number 3 or number 4 with a purple glaze over knotty pine wainscoting in the dining room of a house I used to own with a tiffany style chandelier. I called the style "Nevada Bordello".  :)

If my butt falls clean off tomorrow it will all have been worth it.  :icon_bunch:
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

so jenny your probably having your surgery soon, just wondering if you have had it

•  

Jennygirl

I'm about to head into surgery, I am supposed to be there at 10:30a PST, I think I'll be spending about 1hr or less with the Dr going over exactly what I want, so I will probably go into surgery sometime around 11:30
  •  

ReDucks

•  

Jennygirl

Thank you! In the waiting room now, still not nervous at all!
  •  

Dee Marshall

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Jennygirl

My preop measurements are:
38-32-38 with 32.5" under bust.
Weight is 151lbs.

Pre weight gain measurements:
37-28-36 with 32" under bust
132lbs

Height is 5'8"
  •  

Jennygirl

Just got asked to do a pregnancy test.. Lol!
  •  

mmmmm

•