Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Introduction posts

Started by Susan, November 08, 2014, 08:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawn B.

Hi I'm Dawn and I'm 17. I joined Susan's a little after a month on HRT. Since I came out as Bi and Trans, I have lost friends and had difficulties with family.
I know things will get better. I just need some friends and a little support so don't be afraid to message me. I also look forward to meeting the staff. You guys seem amazing so keep up the good work!  :)
Dawn B.
Gender-MTF
Age-17
First day of hormone therapy 11-24-14
First day of coming out 8-18-14
  •  

Julia-Madrid

Hello y'all

I'm Julia, a young 45. You can guess where I live, although I'm actually English. I first "officially" knew I was trans 20 years ago, hid from it, and did mostly positive things with my life.  In April 2014 I enrolled in a gender program in Madrid, started HRT and by July I was full time. 

If I have a message for my trans brothers and sisters, it would be that almost anything is possible if you find the inner and outer strength to make it so.  And save your money carefully - this is a darn expensive journey for those of us who need a fair bit of fixin' up :D

xxx
J
  •  

Skyler

Hi I'm Skyler and apart of the Minecraft staff, 17 and live in the good ol NY :3. Been on hormones for about 3 weeks now and identify as a queer demi boy. I'm going to college soon and I have no idea what i'm doing with my life...it simply terrifies me....but it guess that's life for you  :-X
  •  

stephaniec

hi ! I'm one of the oldies , but goodies at a refreshing age of 63. Dealing with this situation since 4 years old. Started HRT 14 months ago and everything is OK. welcome to Susan's , where there is a lot of info around and a lot of nice people to talk to.
  •