Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

makeup

Started by xolovestephi, September 20, 2016, 12:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xolovestephi

Hey, so i have now mostly accepted who I am, and i really wanna start wearing makeup to school. But i am really scared of how people will percieve me, I go to a really small school so i know everyone and am really close with lots of people. I really wanted to just express myself how I please but I am really scared and j dont know what to do... Please help
  •  

Veronica J

why not do after school makeup courses and then pick something small and easy into ..

thaty way it may not be such huge shock to people.
  •  

Wanda Jane

I'm 54 and have also eased into it. I started with a light dab of mascara into the base of my lashes to accentuate the lash line with out lengthening them too much. Almay thickening mascara, I use 401, works good because it doesn't have fibers in it. I then used a detail brush and lightly put shadow on the lids only. (For my complexion a blend of taupe and onyx worked well.) Friends I trusted to ask said they couldn't really tell at first, but I knew and it was a good confidence builder. I'm doing full eye makeup and lip gloss now, 2 months later, and no one bats an eye. They notice but just accept it since it wasn't all at once. I'm going to start adding a tinted moisturizer or BB cream soon. This has worked well for me. Good luck. Oh yea, I've also practiced in private for years so I was already pretty good with eye makeup, it can be tricky. Try to find a cis girl you trust to open up to and get help with it if you need to. Talking with others has helped me a lot too.
  •