Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

wet dreams

Started by mythaisrs, December 25, 2014, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mythaisrs

I was dreaming of something intimate last night,I am 1 year post op and its the second times its happened, I wake up all of a sudden and I feel like if come and I am very wet.

I never ever ever have had wet dreams prior to SRS and now I have them a few times. Is this a common thing to happen post op?  I am not sure if its link to SRS but as I said its never happened to me before and I am in my early 30's
  •  

mac1

Are you post op MTF or FTM?
?
  •  

mac1

Quote from: mythaisrs on December 26, 2014, 01:32:16 PM
MTF
Then you should probably not be concerned about it. Based on what I know they vary with the individual. I have had so few in my life that I can't even recall when or the circumstances when they happened.
?
  •  

mrs izzy

Yes common post.

Think is part of the body re wiring to female emotional O.

Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

Jenna Marie

It's not especially unusual; cis women can orgasm in their sleep, too.

My first time was 3 weeks post-op, and hey, it was nice to know the electricity worked!
  •  

nicole99

I don't seem to find them any more common now than when I was pre-op. But the few months after a revision I had them a lot. It was not the most comfortable experience when you have stitches!

Brasileira

This is totally normal pre-op or pos, it is just more difficult pre cause many T-girls, also masturbarte them selves when they feel or think they need it, when it happens in dreams it means you were long without having a orgasm,  and when you are pos-op you no longer take medications to fight against the effects of testosterone which can also prevent you from orgasm, so without medications, guiltless  and no Masturbation your body is free to give your some nocturnal orgasm more frequently !
  •  

lilredneckgirl

yep,  my  counsler  told  me  its  the  mind  accepting  the changes  that  triggers  nocturnal  orgasms  and  spontanious  orgasms. 
  the  night timers  are  nice.  just  wake  up  grinnin.  lol. 
  wait  and  see  if  you  get  those  spontanious  ones.  you  know,  in  line  at  the  grocery, minding  your  own  business,  and  all  of  a  sudden  the  ole  cooter cat  decides,  "  I  think  I  want  an  orgasm"  .  LOL. 
  Between  the  orgasms  and  lightning  bolts,  the  first  year  or  two  can get  down  right  intersting,  as  neither  will  give  you  any  warning,  some  get  them  some  dont,  and  according  to  Murphy,  they  will  come  at  the  worst  possiable  time  and  place. 
  Enjoy
  •