Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Sensitivity in glans of penis

Started by JustASeq, December 09, 2014, 08:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustASeq

So my issue is exactly like the post says. My glans is extremely sensitive, to the point it is hard to walk. The sensitivity started a couple days ago, but it is not from masturbation or anything since that hasn't happened in that time frame. It is so sensitive it hurts!

I currently take estradiol and spironalactone.  Anybody else experience this? Is there anyway to adjust my lady bits to make it less sensitive while walking/moving? 

I see my doctor in 2 days so I will bring it up there, but it is driving me crazy in the meantime....And if there is some way for me to alleviate this in the meantime, I'd be so happy.
-Seq
  •  

JustASeq

If I wasn't clear this is painful sensitivity, not the good kind :(
-Seq
  •  

mm

Is the glans red, indicting an inflection?  Are you circumcised? Has this ever happened before? How long you been on hormones? I have no real answers just questions that could explain what is going on.  Let us know how this turnout.
  •  

Trillium

Keeping it well lubricated might help
  •  

JustASeq

Quote from: mm on December 09, 2014, 02:11:29 PM
Is the glans red, indicting an inflection?  Are you circumcised? Has this ever happened before? How long you been on hormones? I have no real answers just questions that could explain what is going on.  Let us know how this turnout.
It is not red. I am circumcised. Never happened before. 5ish months on Estradiol and 4ish on Spiro...

I'll post after I see my doctor on the 11th and let you all know what he says.
-Seq
  •  

JustASeq

Quote from: Trillium on December 09, 2014, 02:28:46 PM
Keeping it well lubricated might help
As in put lotion on it? If so, I put lotion on my whole body after every shower so it's been lubricated.

-Seq
  •  

JustASeq

I'm starting to think it could be from tucking. I am tucked 24/7 and that puts the now painfully sensitive part against my undies. So it may be rubbing?
-Seq
  •  

TSJasmine

Quote from: JustASeq on December 09, 2014, 02:50:45 PM
I'm starting to think it could be from tucking. I am tucked 24/7 and that puts the now painfully sensitive part against my undies. So it may be rubbing?

That could def be why. I don't even tuck 24/7. In fact, call me what you want, I wear boxers sometimes. I don't care xD Tucking 24/7 is so gross & smelly & sweaty. If I'm not going anywhere for a day & I'm lounging around, I won't bother with wearing panties because let's face it, they're uncomfortable when you have something in the way 24/7. Nonetheless, I still wear pajamas over & I doubt it's even noticeable I'm wearing boxers but the comfort level is amazing.
  •  

awilliams1701

When I started HRT I noticed that tucking got easier and less painful. Granted it was only painful during excitement. I don't get excitement in the male way anymore.

Ashley
  •  

JustASeq

Quote from: awilliams1701 on December 09, 2014, 03:33:47 PM
When I started HRT I noticed that tucking got easier and less painful. Granted it was only painful during excitement. I don't get excitement in the male way anymore.

It's more of a sensitivity in just the glans, and I don't get erections, period, so that isn't what I mean. It is easier to tuck for me now also, but was never super hard to do anyways. I think it might be from friction created by it rubbing against my undies when I move is what I meant.
-Seq
  •  

awilliams1701

I don't even feel it 80-90% of the time anymore. There are times I actually forget I'm still pre-op.
Ashley
  •  

Trillium

I know guys who wear chastity devices 'cages' 24/7 for months, they all have to use long lasting lubricants, often silicon based lube or baby oil.
  •  

JustASeq

Quote from: Trillium on December 21, 2014, 02:01:10 AM
I know guys who wear chastity devices 'cages' 24/7 for months, they all have to use long lasting lubricants, often silicon based lube or baby oil.
Ummm, I'm not a guy though and was wondering if anyone experienced this or if it was HRT related. Relating me to a guy doesn't seem fair.

Please don't again, thanks!
-Seq
  •  

Trillium

Quote from: JustASeq on December 21, 2014, 02:18:49 PM
Ummm, I'm not a guy though and was wondering if anyone experienced this or if it was HRT related. Relating me to a guy doesn't seem fair.

Please don't again, thanks!

Im really sorry :( I definitely did not mean to give the impression that I'm relating you to a guy and I certainly don't think of you as a guy in any way. I just thought this point might be relevant as they wear bits of metal/plastic around there genitals for long periods which must cause chaffing :(
  •  

JustASeq

Quote from: Trillium on December 21, 2014, 02:27:33 PM
Im really sorry :( I definitely did not mean to give the impression that I'm relating you to a guy and I certainly don't think of you as a guy in any way. I just thought this point might be relevant as they wear bits of metal/plastic around there genitals for long periods which must cause chaffing :(

That makes sense, though I was mainly seeing if this was an HRT thing, since I have been tucking 24/7 much longer than I have been on HRT.

At this point I am thinking it somehow has to be related to the changes in skin from HRT. I have changed my lotion routine down there to 2 times per day and that has seemed to help a lot. The rest of my body seems perfectly content getting lotion once a day...
-Seq
  •  

Cindy Stephens

I hope this doesn't sound too weird.  I have been on on hrt for a a number of years.  The only place on my torso where the hair grows anymore is around my genital area.  I do not tuck frequently because everything has shrunk tremendously.  My penis almost completely retracts like an "inny."  Now here's the thing.  Sometimes when it does, it grabs a few hairs between the rolled up skin remaining of my foreskin (I am circumcised)  and the glans.  On several occasions I noticed that these hairs had caused chafing to occur along the really sensitive edge of the gland section.  Weird, huh?  Cutting the hairs and keeping the bush trimmed seems to make the chaffing go away.  It has reoccurred on several occasions when I failed to maintain proper grooming.  It again went away after I got out the scissors.  Maybe this might help.
  •  

awilliams1701

I'm only 1 month in and mine does the same thing. Its almost like having an external vagina.

Quote from: Cindy Stephens on December 22, 2014, 02:33:00 PM
I hope this doesn't sound too weird.  I have been on on hrt for a a number of years.  The only place on my torso where the hair grows anymore is around my genital area.  I do not tuck frequently because everything has shrunk tremendously.  My penis almost completely retracts like an "inny."  Now here's the thing.  Sometimes when it does, it grabs a few hairs between the rolled up skin remaining of my foreskin (I am circumcised)  and the glans.  On several occasions I noticed that these hairs had caused chafing to occur along the really sensitive edge of the gland section.  Weird, huh?  Cutting the hairs and keeping the bush trimmed seems to make the chaffing go away.  It has reoccurred on several occasions when I failed to maintain proper grooming.  It again went away after I got out the scissors.  Maybe this might help.
Ashley
  •  

wired22

Wow, the more I read the more there is to ponder.I just find this all so encouraging and helpful! Thanks for sharing your experiences!
  •  

ImagineKate

My "bits" have shrunk considerably. I hope I have enough for SRS when that time comes.
  •  

JustASeq

An update... The severe sensitivity has come back... Ughhhh... It seems come and go. Maybe I have a not soft pair of undies I wear in combination with my daily activities, which almost always includes skateboarding, that agitate it. I will try and pay attention to the pattern and see if that is it. Until then, I expect it will go away again.
-Seq
  •