Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Interview with Brassard

Started by regina, August 21, 2007, 09:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

regina

Here's a link to a 3 1/2 minute interview with Pierre Brassard. I find the interviewer to be kind of insulting and crass (how much does a vagina cost?... the first thing she asks about it price) and it's really only a 'facsimile'. But it's interesting hearing Brassard talking with this person and even, in a sense, asking himself a lot of tough questions about the medical ethics of the surgery he does.

ciao,
Gina M.
  •  

tinkerbell

Well, it is pretty obvious to me that this interviewer has absolutely no clue about what she is asking.  Indeed, I found some of her questions offensive.  Does she think that this is a freaking game that one chooses to play?  sheesh!  >:(

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Dennis

It was a horrible documentary. I saw it in its entirety. This was probably one of the least offensive parts. It gets worse, way worse.

Dennis
  •  

Dennis

Quote from: regina on August 22, 2007, 08:46:06 AM
Quote from: Dennis on August 22, 2007, 01:36:10 AM
It was a horrible documentary. I saw it in its entirety. This was probably one of the least offensive parts. It gets worse, way worse.

Dennis

Dennis,

Is that shrew doing the interviewing someone you know from the CBC? OMG, what a charmer (NOT!)

Gina M.

I don't know her personally, but I've seen other stuff she's done. Nothing has struck me as quite so awful as this one though.

Dennis
  •