Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Jackie's Juicy Reveiw: Hairspray 2007

Started by Jake_to_Jackie, August 02, 2007, 05:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake_to_Jackie

LOL love my title im a crtic now :P. Ok to explain how great this movie was lemme tell ya bout the week i had. I had to suffer through louseing one of my freinds cause he came out to his mom and she thought of me as a "bad influence." And my other two friends where un reachable. So i was going to the movies alone. Wich made me so depressed i was on the verge of tears. Now as the movie started it opens on the city of Baltimore. And we hear the first song "Good morning Baltimore." From that to the final sceane you smile and laugh. Once i left the theater all my proublem where gone and the rest of my day was sunshine. The charecters are remarkable. It is the perfect remake. In my opinion the original person to play Ednia Turnblat's voice was too rough and jegged it did not apeal as sweet as Travoltas douse. And ironicly him and Walker have remarkable chemistry that is proven in there almost magnetic charisma. They had done the best version of your "timeless to me" i have ever seen/heard. I demand every one see Hairspray it is so great. And a perfect time peace musical masterpice that has to be in my opinion as great as the great classic Grease... i give it 10 out of 10 acrylic nails XD.

your checkerbord chick(yeah i know what that means :P)
Jackie
  •  

Jay

Thank you Jackie for this review, I was complemplating whether to actually see it or not. However I will be defiently going to see it now. Thank you ;D

•  

Jake_to_Jackie

•