News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

working to lose the weight

Started by CaptFido87, January 09, 2015, 12:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptFido87

Hi folks,

So right now I'm currently losing weight so that I actually look like a woman when I finally transition into a beautiful lady. I officially started my diet/ weight loss program on new years day. So far I've lost about 7 pounds which is super awesome. I was around 257 when I started, so a weeks worth of weight loss isn't too shabby. My official goal for the year is 50 lbs. That way when I transition ill look a lot cuter. I wanna shot for more than 50 but with my huge male body and my decent muscles around the body, Idk how possible that might be. As a kid I drank a good deal of milk and my bones feel giant in my body.

I also do measurements of my body to see where i'm losing the weight. I weight myself once a day, when it's most opportune for me. After this I do a breast measurement to see hat bra size I am. I measure the bust and band sizes, get a cup difference #, and finally what my bra size would be. I know this part seems strange to some but I'd like to know how the girls change through out the whole process  :D. Next step for me is to check the stomach and hip sizes. the stomach I go across the belly button, which also happens to be my mushroom shaped upper body. The hips I do the best to find where the tips of the hips flair out the most and go from there. I don't know if that's the correct place to measure or If I should also start doing the skinny spot in between the stomach and hip. Next for me is the thigh and arm fat. These are for me to see and know what to get rid of for being a lady. No body wants to see a lady with huge thunder thighs or arms.

If anyone has any questions on what else to measure, or tips on how to lose the weight, please let me know. My diet right now is simply take half of what I'd normally want. This has been working fine so far and I plan to improve upon that even further. I eat a decent amount of salads right now, so that also helps.

Thanks everyone. Ill post pictures of the body transformation. I'll keep picts in the pg-13 area or less.

Marty (Sammi)
Hi I'm Marty. I'm a MTF Transgender who wants nothing more than to finally let Samantha (Sammi) come out and play.

As of: 03/07/2015
  •  

whatismylife

number 1 thing for weight loss is eating caloric deficit.  eating half of what you'd normally want would probably do this, altho if you're anything like me it'd be easy to fool yourself if you just go by feel.

also weigh yourself first thing in the morning.  food/water/etc. has some effect on weight throughout the day.  i can be like.... 5lbs heavier in the evening than i am in the morning sometimes...
  •  

CaptFido87

Hey thanks for the advice. so far it's going fairly well. I've lost close to 10 lbs. also my goal is basically 1 pound per week, so more is better.

With the calories I've been kinda counting them. That will be more of a goal once I know and have been half eating what I normally do. After that point I'll already be in the proper mindset, so it shouldn't be a problem.

The weighing part is tricky. Yes like you said it does fluctuate a lot during the day. I've been fairly good at getting it in the morning right after breakfast. Sometimes I have to do it in the afternoon but I'm doing fairly well with the upkeep.
Hi I'm Marty. I'm a MTF Transgender who wants nothing more than to finally let Samantha (Sammi) come out and play.

•  

genderirrelevant

Congrats on your success so far!

If you've done it without counting calories so far then i'd encourage you to continue with such a naturalistic diet. Too many people get trapped into obsessing about numbers. Go for a variety of healthy foods.

Fifty pounds in a year is an excellent goal. You'll find it much easier at the start than at the end. It's great that you are losing quickly now, just don't set a new goal based on losing 10 lbs every month. Later on you may go a couple weeks without losing.

I presume you'll want to lose some of the male muscle bulk but don't avoid strength training  altogether. Keeping your muscles fit will help you with further body fat loss. Consult with a fitness expert on what kind of sets and reps you should do.

Good luck!
My non-binary transition blog:
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/genderirrelevant
  •  

CaptFido87

Also great advice GI,

Yea I know losing 10 now is awesome but yea there will be weeks of nothing >:( ;D lol. I'm focusing on my goal of 1 pound a week. I just want to spend this year really focusing on losing weight and getting healthy. Than I should be ready for transformation to begin soon afterwards. So yea I'm just going fora semi natural diet and simple gym work out. I'm just doing basic work outs now with nothing too over the top, because yea I don't wanna be a jacked up woman.

Though It's gonna be a true wonder how my legs will turn out after all this; as they are jacked full of muscle now compared to the rest of my body.  :P

•  

Joanne Feliz

Is hard to lose weight.  I want to lose a spare tire that has suddenly appeared around my waist. Gross!!

I also started to diet in preparation for HRT in the future.

I was 12.5 stone a few weeks ago down to 11.6 stones now.  That's 80 kg down to 74 kg.

Been difficult to cut out the potatoes chips, donuts, lattes, biscuits, Indian take outs and home cooked meals etc..

What I do is eat a light breakfast, have a light lunch such as a sandwich and also have a light evening meal.  I am normally feeling a bit hungry going to bed.

Today I had some Chinese dumplings, and some steamed asparagus in soy sauce, garlic and sesame seeds.  The other day fish fingers and green salad.

Normally I would be eating snacks or a big carb heavy diet with potato or rice with lots of meats.  Now I am trying to keep meat off the menu most of the week.  I hope I can get down to 10 stone(65kg) or there about.

I hear what you are saying about the muscle,  i have big muscles on me legs,  they are like telegraph poles. LOL

::)
  •  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

ChiGirl

Congrats, Sammi!  It's tough losing weight.  I'm in the same boat and it's tough.  Good luck and hugs!
  •  

CaptFido87

I forgot about this topic to be honest lol.

Yea I'd say I'm still going steady with the plan. I've lost about 11 or 12 lbs  so far. The last week has been shakey as the weight goes up and down every time I measure. So I'm probably attempting to over eat. I have to get back on track for next week with what I'm eating.

Other than that its going well. I know my main goal is basically 1 pound per week. Its reasonable. If I lose more even better.

Hey joanne. I hear ya on that. It's so hard to not eat the foods we love and have eaten our whole life. Good luck from me.

Thank you guys so much for all of the support. I can't wait til I'm looking fabulous.

Marty (Sammi)

•