Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

An Evening with Jennifer Finney Boylan on March 12th 2015

Started by Damara, March 02, 2015, 10:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damara

Arkansas State University
2105 Aggie Rd, Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401

"We have some exciting events coming up with Visiting Writer, Dr. Jennifer Finney Boylan, author of thirteen books, New York Times columnist, and the national co-chair of the Board of Directors of GLAAD, the media advocacy group for LGBTQIA people worldwide.

She's Not There: An Evening with Jennifer Finney Boylan
Thursday, March 12 from 7-8:30 p.m. in Wilson Auditorium.
At this open and public event, Jennifer will discuss her life and writing process as well as read from She's Not There and Stuck in the Middle.

Eat and Greet Roundtable
Thursday, March 12 from 1:30-2:45 p.m. in the Multicultural Center
At this event, students can privately submit questions about the transgender community and best practices for working with the transgender community in service professions, as well as discuss struggles faced by the transgender population, at large. Snacks and refreshments will be provided." -- taken from this events official facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/859016977488940

•  

Damara

A friend and I will be going! So if anyone else would be able to go, perhaps we can meet! :D
  •  

Megan Rose

She came here to Seattle a couple of years back.   I fell in love with her, she's intelligent and witty, to say nothing of beautiful.  Enjoy your evening!
  •  

Damara

Quote from: Megan Rose on March 03, 2015, 12:04:00 AM
She came here to Seattle a couple of years back.   I fell in love with her, she's intelligent and witty, to say nothing of beautiful.  Enjoy your evening!

Thank you, Megan! I'm so excited and really amazed that she is coming here! I hope there is a lot of positive dialogue.
  •