Yes, by choice
40 (42.1%)
Yes, but not by choice
4 (4.2%)
I'm only out to certain people
14 (14.7%)
No, and that's the way I like it
14 (14.7%)
No, but I am considering it (post-transition)
3 (3.2%)
Not yet (pre-transition)
20 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Julia1996

I'm out at work but they totally don't care. Except for when I told them I was trans when I started working there no one has ever said anything about it or asked me any questions about it. I don't think any of my customers knows. At least that I know about anyway.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Megan.

Yes,  I work in the UK for a major international business,  I'm out, visible and an active member of our LGBT network. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Mirath

I came out at work Thursday before last (about 4 days after my team leader witnessed my Deed Poll). I expected it to go a lot worse than it was, but maybe that's because I wasn't the first trans person there - I guess if I had been the first then it would have been a different story.

They don't seem to care.
The wandering fictionkin

•  

CynthiaAnn

Yes, I am fully out at work since 2013. Many newer people I work with have no idea of my past, I like those relationships !
  •  

NatalieRene

I came out when I was transitioning but since completing I haven't mentioned it to any other employer. So I'm post op and not out but I work as female so I guess you could say for work I am stealth.
  •  

Sophiaprincess2019

I interviewed and disclosed I was trans during both interviews. They accepted me with open hearts and arms! Couldn't be more happy! I think it was easier being open form the beginning, no hiding or wondering who might find out and when. Definitely set my mind at ease.
1968 Born male but actually girl
1978 Played in girl clothes
1988 Dressed in girl clothes
1998 Wanted to be a girl socially
2008 Trying lying to myself
2018 Dreamed of becoming a girl
12-8-2018 Knew I was a woman
2-22-2019 Started HRT
  •  

Megan.

They published an article/interview on me with photography on our corporate intranet that became the most read ever, 20k reads. Also my face (with others)  fronts the homepage of our LGBT network; so yes, I reckon I'm out ROFL!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Victoria L.

No, and even if I start transitioning right now, I'd best keep it to myself. My job has a relatively small crew that is pretty tight-knit (I say that, but... There is drama lol). With my foot problems right now, it is really bad when I have to work by myself. Thus, not ostracizing myself is important, otherwise they might all turn on me and leave me by myself. Most of them are middle-aged or older, and I can not tell you how a single one of them would react. Well, I can say I know some would not react well. So it's more of a matter of I can't say that any of them would be supportive.
  •  

Margrit

•