Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Electro Music

Started by zoezatara, March 22, 2014, 08:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoezatara

I used to make lots of music, I really enjoy making beats and playing guitar. I've been out of it for a few years and am just starting to get back into it. If anyone wants to exchange soundcloud tracks sometime that would be fun. I'd love to find someone to sing to the stuff I make, I even write lyric's for it sometimes, but I never liked the sound of my voice.
https://soundcloud.com/zoezatara
I don't have anything posted but a cat purring into a microphone, but I have tracks on the go and one day I might finish one :D
Voted most likely to be a cylon by the fives and sixs.
  •  

JessikaBlackMage

I am into Progressive House aka Above & Beyond and Anjunabeats stuff and also uplifting trance. PM me if you wanna connect.
  •  

Mickie

I know it's been a while but sent you a "follow"!
Interesting d&b feel.
Lemme know if you'd be interested in collabing
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Rebekka

i love all kinds of electronic music; industrial, space-synth, electronica, dark ambiance, goa trance, house, electro-disco, disco, gay disco, everything.

in fact, im trying to build up a decent spread of synthesizer gear. So far, i have a PSR-175 keyboard, an electribe ea-1, acouple of guitar pedals (needs 9v plug adaptors), a microphone (for picking up my didgeridoo's)

and.... afew didgeridoo's, made out of either bamboo or found items (pipes, vacuum cleaner tubes, PVC)

i would be cranking out songs, if i could find some decent plug/play cords to get my disparate trio of synth gear items (so far), to talk to LMMS and FL and AUDACITY and other computer based music programs, and if i wasn't busy trying to build my life from a repetitive position of square one, and all of the juggling that it entails, on top of living in a very Very VERY small space of a shared room in a rented house w/ family.
Started HRT on March 16th, 2016  ;D
  •  

Mickie

Might I suggest an external sound card or mixer!
Would also help with functionality with your DAW and render the other programs like audacity unnecessary
Dude, do you even normal?
  •