Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Beginnings

Started by Scorpion, March 17, 2015, 12:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpion

So, where exactly should i start on this whole journey?  :laugh:

~ Eva
  •  

Devlyn

Disneyworld!  :laugh: Have you told anyone, or asked to see a therapist or counselor? What's your starting point?

Hugs, Devlyn

•  

Scorpion

Currently, i have done nothing yet   :'(

Edit: i told one person, but they are not near (distance) me so it doesn't effect anything

~ Eva
  •  

Aubrey1day

I am sort of in the same shoes as you Eva. I only within the past week decided to take my first steps.

I haven't worked in sometime due to how crippling my social anxiety and depression have been. So while I would absolutely love to start seeing a therapist asap I will have to wait.

My steps so far have been 1) make the decision to start the journey, 2) Start coming out to those closest to me, 3) Start eating healthier, and 4) Start exercising as to slim down while it is still fairly easy.

"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance." - Alan Watts
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Scorpion on March 17, 2015, 12:55:53 PM
Currently, i have done nothing yet   :'(

Edit: i told one person, but they are not near (distance) me so it doesn't effect anything

~ Eva

Do you think your family would be accepting if you told them?
  •  

Scorpion

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 17, 2015, 01:21:26 PM
Do you think your family would be accepting if you told them?

I am unsure on this at the moment sadly

Quote from: Aubrey1day on March 17, 2015, 01:14:37 PM
I am sort of in the same shoes as you Eva. I only within the past week decided to take my first steps.

I haven't worked in sometime due to how crippling my social anxiety and depression have been. So while I would absolutely love to start seeing a therapist asap I will have to wait.

Its a real big problem when you have school  :'( , loads of people, loads of depression

~ Eva
  •  

Sarah_wannabe

Hey I read your nice comment  :angel: I'd love to have a chat with you sometime if you want to, seeing as we are kind of going through the same troubles. If you want at least.

Besides this all I can say about depression is.. don't get any, I know how hard it is. And I have been extremely depressed as well, but me helping others in the chatroom or meeting new friends has helped me a lot.

Sooo if you want, lets be friends. I'm always in the chat room of Susan's but I also have a Kik account it's called.. "Sarah101Kis"
  •  

Scorpion

Quote from: Sarah_wannabe on March 18, 2015, 08:45:25 AM
Hey I read your nice comment  :angel: I'd love to have a chat with you sometime if you want to, seeing as we are kind of going through the same troubles. If you want at least.

Besides this all I can say about depression is.. don't get any, I know how hard it is. And I have been extremely depressed as well, but me helping others in the chatroom or meeting new friends has helped me a lot.

Sooo if you want, lets be friends. I'm always in the chat room of Susan's but I also have a Kik account it's called.. "Sarah101Kis"

Very well friend   ;)

~ Eva
  •