Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

VPN/Tor access

Started by SilverWing, March 17, 2015, 06:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverWing

I usually run my computer from a network that is controlled by people who are obsessed with web filtering, and not very liberal. Many sites are inaccessible unless using some sort of VPN or proxy, such as Tor (my preferred proxy). However, when I try to connect to the site using Tor, it comes up as "Not Authorized", even if I log in. Is there a way that we can request access over Tor, or is there another way that I can get on the site? (The site will not be unblocked. The web filter is controlled by some very paranoid people who... make a lot of enemies, shall we say. But quite frankly, I don't appreciate having my information withheld from me. So, any assistance will be welcome :D )

[Note to admins: in case you think I am a spammer (as this is, after all, my first post), the reason for that is that first off, I can't find the login for my other account (which only had a single post in the welcome section), and that I can't post more because my primary means of internet access is from behind this filter, which really frustrates me. (And no, I can't just go get my own internet, because I'm in high school and being watched by ubersuspicious parents who dislike that I identify as a girl, and am a computer nerd on top of that...)]
It's a puzzle, because technically I'm still not alive.

Check out my blog at http://princessiris.tk/. (18 and over)
  •  

CB

I don't think this has anything to do with TOR. I can access this site via TOR if needed without problem.
I cant tell you what the problem is but it's not TOR.
  •