Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Finally Came Out To One of My Friends

Started by Funyarinpa, March 22, 2015, 05:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funyarinpa

It's taken a lot of time to finally get around to this point but I'm glad to say that I have ;D

A long hard day brought one thing to another, and then brought this out at a sleep-over. She was completely understanding and just told me to do what seems right for me- not just force myself to far to meet what society deems 'acceptably male'. It's strange beings is how forced the situation was, it wasn't elegent by any means- but without me saying it she knew what I wanted to say-with her LGBTQ I'm wondering if this is like a kind of mutual understanding; she is physically disgusted by the male anatomy but not at all by who I am or the choices I am making, and I'm pretty much the same with girls yet totally accept the fact she is lesbian and am not weired out by it at all and never have been.

...Either that or the big hints I have been trying to give for a while now finally got through.

It looks like going to a girl's school isn't going to be so painful anymore now I know I have a friend like that around. The next big issue to tackle next is telling my parents- though I'm so happy right now that thought can wait...
  •  

Tyler

That's amazing! The wonderful thing is that this is just the begining to all the amazing things that will happen in the future  :D
"life doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints, it takes and it takes."

started my new life: april 2015
first hrt appointment: feburary 2017
  •