Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Questions / Who Am I?

Started by EtheralBotany, May 09, 2015, 08:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EtheralBotany

The body too has its rights; and it will have them:  they cannot be trampled on without peril.  The body ought to be the soul's best friend.  Many good men however have neglected to make it such:  so it has become a fiend and has plagued them.  ~Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare, Guesses at Truth, by Two Brothers, 1827

I am planning on going on a detox, and with that a water and peanut fast, maybe a good trail mix.
So with this I mean my meds/hormones, not that I do not feel as a woman, totally I am, but being on for some time I feel changes are taking another max, many changes, soul memory, just coming into me...

It can just be so draining taking pills everyday, maybe two max, but how do you all feel about this? Stressful, feel beautiful day by day taking my hormones but my emtire life right now is caotic, desperately seeking time to really enjoy this world, so much to do out there and I have ALWAYS KNOWN, had my own experience I am doing all I can to make it better, really soul searching, detox especially from people!

Living in a city you hardly have any privacy or time to develop me coming from a small town, but eyes are open..

Or maybe just water, peanuts and hormones?
  •