News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Testosterone Might Be Too Low

Started by BamBam1996, April 07, 2015, 03:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BamBam1996

Hello,

I am male to female. I have been on estrogen( Injections biweekly)  for about 6 months now. I started taking Propecia(finasteride)(daily) about a month ago. A week ago, I started having pain in my right hand and forearm. The next day, the pain started in my left forearm. Two days later, I started having lower back pain. As the days progress I am having more issues. Now, I am having joint pain and popping, lower abdominal pain, pain in my groin area, knee and ankle pain, waking with headaches, dry eyes, and tiredness and oversleeping. Also, my motions are jittery when I move my fingers slowly, raise and lower my shoulders, and when I bend my legs. I know there are men who have had these problems from taking Propecia causing them to have low testosterone.

I stopped taking the Propecia a few days ago. I think the Propecia caused my testosterone to become too low, because I did some research and found that these health issues can be caused by low testosterone. I'd like some input from others. I've have a primary doctor appointment in a week, and an appointment with my HRT doctor a few days after, but it seems my issues are getting worse by the day. This is quite scary.

No Dosages Please
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •