Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The little engine that almost.

Started by Releca, April 11, 2015, 03:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Releca

In my life I have always felt female. I had female friends female interest and a male body... if this wasn't bad enough when I found out how possible it was to change and correct that one issue i am finding it more difficult to tell my family I'm going than keeping quiet and pretending some more that nothing is wrong. One of my moms bad habits as well so its not surprising I'm doing it too.

I have discussed the situation a few times and I know exactly what would happen and in what order but somehow that first step "Hunny I want my own boobs" will start the entire thing I know how simple it would be but why on why.  Its not even like I'm coming out of the closet or anything they already know. I even think I'm a girl more times than not wondering what that out of place thing is and my hair is close already. I just don't know anymore its not like I'm asking for advice but at the same time I'm looking for answers I already know. I'm just not happy and I'd like to be again. Its been so long i don't remember what it feels like.
I am a caterpillar creeping along a leaf.
  •  

Kova V

•