Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Magic the Gathering players

Started by ChelseaAnn, March 09, 2015, 04:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChelseaAnn

Hey everyone, I'm just looking for fellow MTG players. I've been into the game for a while, but I'm playing competitively in the Atlantic City Grand Prix this year. Just wondering if anyone else plays and might be interested in playing on Skype or a card playing program like OCTGN.
Let me know!
http://chelseatransition.blogspot.com/

MTF, transitioning in 2015
  •  

Valwen

I haven't played in like a decade I spend a lot of time at a local game store so I see it played tons, and pulling buy lists for customers I am getting more familiar with the newer sets but I have only purchased one new card this decade 
a Foil Alesha, Who Smiles at Death

if you don't know why I bought that card, I heavily suggest you read the short story where the past of magics first Transgender character and her Journey to claiming her identity. The Truth of Names

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/uncharted-realms/truth-names-2015-01-28
What is a Lie when it's at home? Anyone?
Is it the depressed little voice inside? Whispering in my ear? Telling me to give up?
Well I'm not giving up. Not for that part of me that hates myself. That part wants me to wither and die. not for you. Never for you.  --Loki: Agent of Asgard

Started HRT Febuary 21st 2015
First Time Out As Myself June 8th 2015
Full Time June 24th 2015
  •  

StrykerXIII

I have three decks and can't find anyone local to play with. Haven't played since...2009. I could use some deckbuilding tips too, I kept getting whomped hard.
To strive to reach the apex of evolution is folly, for to achieve the pinnacle is to birth a god.

When the Stryker fires, all turn to dust in its wake.
  •  

fennec-fox

I have a MTG deck but don't know how to play. I've been meaning to learn...
  •  

PhoenixGurl2016

I played off and on casually. Not any more though. I also don't have any cards anymore except one, Alesha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Tossu-sama

I literally just came to check if there's a MTG thread already or do I have to make one. :D Funny coincidence.

I started playing around when Ravnica: City of Guilds was released and Guildpact was coming up. I was pretty active during Time Spiral but then my interest kinda just waned for several years. Recently, I've gotten it back and have played in the prereleases of Fate Reforged and Dragons of Tarkir, as well as in several FNMs. :) Having lots of fun and making new aquaintances now that I blend in with the other guys FINALLY.

I'm not that good of a player, I merely play for fun. My current standard deck is a GW aggro that messes around with +1/+1 counters (bolster, it's good for you). It's in need of improvements (like the GW version of Ajani from Journey into Nyx) but it works pretty reliably.

I'm also in the planning stages for an EDH deck. Gonna go for either GWB or WBR, not sure which one yet. Got commanders for both ready, though. :B
  •