Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Gosh, I'm such a dork!!!

Started by Newgirl Dani, April 18, 2015, 07:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newgirl Dani

I come onto Susan's just a moment ago, I'm looking around at all the cool new things "and then", I see Hello before my name.  Oh No, they changed my name!  Jeez, will it ever end?   :icon_confused2:
  •  

Newgirl Dani

Well it looks like I have the corner on this market, better to be happy and alone I suppose.  :laugh:
  •  

Ms Grace

Blond moment.

When my workplace moved offices to a building that had a lift I'd get into the lift and forget to press a button. The door would close and I'd be standing there waiting for the lift to move - "oh, press the floor number dummy... the lift can't read your mind"...
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: Newgirl Dani on April 25, 2015, 05:37:33 PM
Well it looks like I have the corner on this market, better to be happy and alone I suppose.  :laugh:

There are no corners in this side of the padded cell Dani...

...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: Ms Grace on April 25, 2015, 06:45:33 PM
Blond moment.

When my workplace moved offices to a building that had a lift I'd get into the lift and forget to press a button. The door would close and I'd be standing there waiting for the lift to move - "oh, press the floor number dummy... the lift can't read your mind"...

At least you didn't say, "Bridge."

weee-yoo-weeee
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

•  

Ian68

"They can't cure us.  You wanna know why?  Because there's nothing to cure.  There's nothing wrong with you, or any of us for that matter." - Ororo Munroe (aka Storm), X-Men: The Last Stand
  •  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Beth Andrea

•  

Newgirl Dani

WOW, Grace, your a starship captain?  Take me for a ride sometime?  Please, Please?
  •  

Newgirl Dani

I smiled soooo much reading the few entries, I just wanna say, maybe this could turn into "My Biggest Dork Moment".  There is a lot of value in the ability to laugh at yourself. just maybe too many ill's breed in the environment of being too serious.  I myself will have to think on this as my list is not short  :laugh:  Dani

And Grace.... I'd have done anything to be standing behind you watching you wait....these are great.
  •  

awilliams1701

That's my captain. I'm tied between voyager and enterprise, but no one comes close to Janeway! Sisko is a close second.
Ashley
  •  

Ian68

"They can't cure us.  You wanna know why?  Because there's nothing to cure.  There's nothing wrong with you, or any of us for that matter." - Ororo Munroe (aka Storm), X-Men: The Last Stand
  •  

awilliams1701

Janeway > Sisko > Picard and Kirk > Archer

Quote from: Ian68 on April 29, 2015, 09:16:40 PM
Picard > all others.
Ashley
  •