Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Minecraft is available here! Go for it!!

Started by Matthew, April 15, 2015, 12:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessLulu

Quote from: Chloëjade on April 05, 2016, 11:03:29 PM
no. i don't want to play 1.89 :) i want to play 1.9 so i'll wait until you guys upgrade the server

i agree
  •  

ElricOfAmestris

after my part 1 video. i got to thinking... should i wait for 1.9 to continue my tour series?
i want to make more videos, but i don't want them to be irrelevant a few days after i make them.
do we yet have an official 1.9 release date yet?
  •  

Christy82

I'm working on making a string farm out of double cave spider spawners if anyone is interested in helping out.  Free string and all.
  •  

JustASeq

I like to code Forge Mods. Any plans to move over to a modded game type? I can make a custom Mod for the server :p
-Seq
  •  

PhillipsDream

Hi would love to play but not understanding where to connect, how to connect etc..help please thanx
  •  

ThaliaNyx

Quote from: PhillipsDream on August 22, 2016, 05:38:20 PM
Hi would love to play but not understanding where to connect, how to connect etc..help please thanx

Just launch Minecraft 1.10, click Add Server, and type Susans.org into the IP address. That's all there is to it!
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long, till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
  •  

PhillipsDream

•  

SiobhánF

I just logged in last night and it was awesome! I saw everybody's amazing builds and am currently working on my own Tudor style house in the /plotme portal. Can't wait to try the other areas, too! :D
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

4A-GZE

So, is this still a thing? I and a non-member trans friend are looking for a good server to play on together.
  •  

SiobhánF

I'm pretty sure it is. I haven't logged on for a long time, but I haven't heard of any announcements that it shut down.
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

4A-GZE

I just haven't been able to get the server to load.
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: 4A-GZE on April 21, 2018, 06:58:59 AM
I just haven't been able to get the server to load.

Okay, I just checked and you're right. I hadn't been on in a while, so I thought it was still up.

•  

Dena

I checked with Susan and the server is down. She mentioned this announcement so watch for updates or contact the Minecraft staff.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

4A-GZE

Okay, cool, thanks! Hopefully it'll come back soon.
  •  

Lady Love

Subscribed! I cant wait for it come back :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

•