Main Menu

Singer Molly Thomason comes out as non-binary

Started by Athena, April 21, 2015, 09:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athena

Singer Molly Thomason comes out as non-binary

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/singer-molly-thomason-comes-non-094500548.html

CBC – 4 hours ago

"Visitors to Nova Scotia singer-songwriter Molly Thomason's website may have noticed a surprise announcement on Monday, but is isn't a new album or tour dates."

"The singer is now asking to be known as T. Thomason. Thomason came out as non-binary, meaning Thomason doesn't identify as either female or male."
Formally known as White Rabbit
  •  

suzifrommd

Way cool. Not often non-binary gender is mentioned in mainstream news. If you're reading this, T, good luck!
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Aazhie

cool!  I will have to check out their music, always cool to hear about more non-binary people being out and famous!
You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.
Johnny Cash
  •  

Letha

Good to hear that about Molly Thomason and she is a very good singer. Really a cool news.
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Letha on April 29, 2015, 03:12:05 AM
Good to hear that about Molly Thomason and she is a very good singer. Really a cool news.

Though, really, really hard not to misgender non-binary people, even trying my hardest. Gender neutral pronouns seem to get stuck in my throat.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Letha

Quote from: suzifrommd on April 29, 2015, 05:44:37 AM
Though, really, really hard not to misgender non-binary people, even trying my hardest. Gender neutral pronouns seem to get stuck in my throat.
Yeah , same here and it is hard. But as Molly used to be "she", I unconsciously wrote "she". Wasn't my intention  :embarrassed: 
  •