News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

rf skin tightening

Started by meganjames, November 18, 2014, 01:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meganjames

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of rf skin tightening (good or bad). The weight is dropping off, but the loose skin thing is starting to happen.

Tnx, Megan.
  •  

Shauna89

When it comes to loose skin a lot of different things factor in, skin health is a big part of it a lot of people neglect hydration which is the most important thing when it comes to your skins elasticity, nutrition is also key a lot foods like chicken breast and other fatty protein sources contain a lot of collagen which helps improve elasticity but your skin is the last place to receive nutrients so your gonna need a good amount of veggies in your diet and cut out as much processed and junk food. Also when it comes to weight loss a lot of people jump the gun and focus only on the number on the scale. Measure your BF% and take progress pics. Incorporating weight lifting opposed to cardio is a better route for the more extreme weight loss (50+lbs). When dropping a lot of weight only doing cardio a lot of what your loosing is actually muscle and you'll end with a soft flabby physique.

So to sum it all up stay hydrated, eat healthy, lift weights, and most importantly take your time with it fast transformations rarely end well, stick to around 6-8lbs a month your skin is a living organ and will adapt to your body's changes but it takes time, there's no point in rushing it just to be disappointed with the end result.
  •  

Dani

Greetings everyone,

So far, I have lost 95 pounds. I was 340 and now 245 and still some more to go.

Needless to say I have a great deal of loose skin under my chin and upper arms and abs.

Tomorrow I get my first RF treatment. I am told to expect to need at least 3 treatments about 1 month apart.

Bring money! :o

I will let you know how it goes.
  •  

Dani

OK, I am back. I had my first RF treatment a few days ago and it was painless. Maybe a little warm at times, after all the radio frequency is in the infrared range. I will have 2 more treatments one month apart. Then I will post results. Wish me luck!
  •