Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

why cant i change my profile pic?

Started by zoechantel, May 10, 2015, 08:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoechantel

i want to change my profile pic and it won't let me i don't know why coz i used to be able to. I'm 16 years old now and i should be able to express myself on this site.
  •  

Mariah

Zoechantel, I will look into why this is happening for you.
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Mariah

Zoechantel, I'm sorry but this is a result of you being on no PM status. It results in your loss of being able to view and edit profiles in addition to no PM's. I'm sorry there is nothing that I can do at this time beyond that. Hugs
Mariah
  •  

Mariah

We can upload an avatar for you, but it needs to stay within the rules of the site.
Mariah
  •  

zoechantel

•  

Susan

You are on No PM to keep you from having access to members profiles, and to prevent you from sending private messages.

During your time on this site you have made repeated posts promoting the virtues of prostitution, and to ensure that you are not able to encourage others, especially other young people to seek out that life via this site; your ability to contact members was revoked.

I would suggest you review rules 2 and 20, any further protests via the forums, and you will be removed.

Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •