Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Tucking and sports

Started by NoelleTh88, March 01, 2015, 09:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoelleTh88

Hello, so I'm staring ballet in a few weeks and the dress code is a leotard and tights, so my question is is there a method of tucking that won't cause damage or pain during physical activity.
  •  

Virginia

My female alter wears clingy stuf to yoga no problem. None of her friends know her body is male, and it would be catastrophic to the System for someone to discover it was while they had their hand between her legs assisting with an inversion or wide leg pose. Comfort has never been a problem; just stuf in the testicles, fold over the scrotum, tuck back the penis and pull up the panties. She does wear my Haynes mens cotton bikinis instead of hers with a pair Spanx Slimcognito panties over to make sure she keep my genitals in check.
~VA (pronounced Vee- Aye, the abbreviation for the State of Virginia where I live)
  •  

summer710

What kind of ballet are you doing, and how are you presenting?  I'm assuming this is some sort of adult ballet class?  For never-dancers?  A ballet fitness class (like ballet/yoga barre)?  If you're presenting as a boy - leotard goes under the tights, and you can wear a thin T-shirt over the leo; if you're presenting as a girl...it would really depend on what type of ballet class you're doing...though I would never recommend tape tucking.  At most, would recommend just pointing it backwards between the legs, and then using a modified full brief dance belt (have the front volume reduced abit), belt under the leggings, and then the leo over everything else...that's essentially three levels of gaffing.

What color leo, and do they allow a thin gauze cover skirt?
You have suffered enough and warred with yourself - It's time that you won.
  •  

mac1

I tuck regularly as I don't like to display a genital frontal bulge.  However, it is difficult to always keep those things in place.

I would like to be able to wear form fitting clothing and always be able to have a smooth appearance.
?
  •  

Jake25

I don't know much about tucking, but I've always wanted to try ballet. I watch ballet a lot.
  •