Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hello everybody, a new member here!!!

Started by rose_thorn, May 27, 2015, 03:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rose_thorn

A male to female, non operative, transgender woman. Started my transition when I was 27 years old - that was 3 years ago.

Living in Central Florida now with my hubby, I absolutely love seafood, I work as a Back-End Developer and very much 420 friendly ;)

I have issues just like anyone else and often need others opinions and advice. thought this would be the pragmatic place for that.

bellow is a before and after:

Before: 2012

Today:

cheers
  •  

Ms Grace

Hey Rose Thorn!

Welcome to Susan's  :)  Great to have you here - looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

Thanks for sharing - a very inspirational transition! Congrats.

Please check out the following links for site rules, helpful tips and other info...

Cheers

Grace
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

katrinaw

Welcome Rose

What a transition, congrats

I love seafood too....

Look forward to seeing you about the forums

L Katy  :-*
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

V M

Hi Rose  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

rose_thorn

Thank you ladies :)

Hey, quick question:
What are the differences between the membership subscription options???
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions

Silver -
Gold -
Bronze -
Platinum -

Also, I don't have a PayPal account - are they anyother payment options available?

Thanks!
  •  

Mariah

Hi Rose, welcome to susan's. Beautiful transformation. I look forward to seeing you around the site. Good luck and Hugs. Now as far as the difference between subscription levels goes. With all of them a certain amount gets with drawn and you get access to areas of the forums/ features others don't. The other difference is on the upper level ones the badge tat you get has a gold star instead of the white one. I'm sure someone else may know more, but that is what I know off the top of my head. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Dena

I am getting self conscious on this web site because I see all these new people joining the web site and they all look better that I ever have. We all have issues and with far to many years under my belt (when I wear one), I will be happy to help you if I can. The best advice I can give you is to resolve all of your issues before surgery and you will be far more happy after surgery. I did that and am glad I did as I have seen the problems others have had that didn't take the advice.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Jacqueline

Welcome,

I'm kind of in Dena's world. Nice photos and it's great to have you here. Thanks for the response on one of my topic questions.

Joanna
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

cindy16

Hi Rose,

Welcome to Susan's!
That's a really lovely transformation!

Look forward to seeing you around
Cindy
  •  

Rachel

Welcome to Susan's Place. You are very pretty.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •