Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Fragments

Started by SarahMarie1987, June 07, 2015, 04:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SarahMarie1987

Hi!

[waves]

I don't have a real piece of writing here. Just a few lines that came to my on a walk. I jotted them down onto my phone. But I have not put them into any order. Just wanted to share them. Trying to get over my fear of letting people in. Anyway here they be.

Tug of war doll.
Beautiful flower trapped under ground
Good rising
Torn
Love & Beauty
Too many tears
Too many walls
Being happy is NOT shameful
I am not real.
Just a paper doll projection.
Held captive by its thoughts

"I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes"- Pink
  •  

Zedan

Hi there, just wanted to say thank you, when I first read this I was steaming mad from having just a really awful day. I read your fragments a few times, and I don't really understand why, but they calmed me down, which takes some talent. Thank you, and keep writing, you're good at it.

Raging inferno.
Gives way.
To a girl singing.
Z was here.
As always, thank you for your time. Z was here.
  •  

SarahMarie1987

Quote from: Zedan on June 08, 2015, 12:15:28 AM
Hi there, just wanted to say thank you, when I first read this I was steaming mad from having just a really awful day. I read your fragments a few times, and I don't really understand why, but they calmed me down, which takes some talent. Thank you, and keep writing, you're good at it.

Raging inferno.
Gives way.
To a girl singing.
Z was here.

Zedan,

I am sorry to hear that you had an awful day like that. I am really glad to know that something I did had such a positive effect in your world. Thank you for the kind words! You are the first person to tell me that.

- Sarah Marie

P.S. - I really like your bits of writing! The imagery of the raging inferno makes me think of an erupting volcano. The girl singing makes me thinking a young maiden or a faerie singing to stop the volcano. You have good talent yourself! :-)
"I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes"- Pink
  •