Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

First time fully dressed

Started by RavenL, June 05, 2015, 12:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenL

Please be gentle this is the first time I've done this. I was lucky that everything fits me about perfect. Guess it helps that I can't build muscle that well. I'm not that happy with the makeup I forgot to order a few key things. But I can say its a wonderful feeling to look in the mirror and see Raven.

I know my arms still have hair. I'm not comfortable enough to have people asking me about that yet. Sorry the picture is kind of dark with the flash on it washed my face out bad and made me look like a zombie.

•  

Mariah

It's not bad at all especially for your first time dressed. Congrats on the courage to post it. I certainly didn't have the courage to do so with my early dressing. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

RavenL

Thank you so much Mariah!  At first I wasn't very happy with the look, but after a few minutes it came together. Biggest thing was just changing how my face rests. Since most of the time I look unhappy. After that it was nice  and smooth. Of course now I realized one big thing I need to work on is my eyes and some blush. As for getting courage to post the picture. Now that you mention it I didn't even think twice about posting it at all. 

Funny thing is one of my cats for some reason dislikes females. And she would not come near me no matter how much I called her ;D

Hugs from Raven

•  

noleen111

congrats on the first time.. its fun hay

I actually wore a similar dress the first I fully dressed. I wore, a blue dress, black pantyhose with a pair of black heels. I felt like a princess.
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

Cindy

You look great!

But smile!

You are a lovely woman, a nice smile on a lovely woman is a kiss of sunshine!
  •  

RavenL

Noleen thank you so much! I did not feel like a princess just really cozy and at peace.

Oh Cindy, you make me smile every time! I'm getting better about smiling just haven't really done it a lot. But I'm going to get there!

•