Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Foam Breast forms and Sports

Started by Sydney Spitfire, July 13, 2015, 09:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sydney Spitfire

Recently I have been using my foam breast forms alot more and I was was wondering if there was a way to clean them and also if tucking is possible when it comes to cycling and cycling shorts
  •  

Valwen

tucking is always possible, comfort level may be a issue, and as always monitor the situation  to make sure your not hurting yourself.

as for breast forms, there are so many types and materials its tough to give a generic call, I make mine at home out of a children's science project and zip lock bags it costs about 10$ and a half hour of my time. after a month they are holding up well. Worse case I need to buy some more school glue.

so I think more information will be needed before anyone can answer the question about cleaning them. but foam is usually pretty durable though regular exposure to water could result in them breaking down, and you dont want to submerge them or soak them but that depends on how they are sealed or coated.

Serena
What is a Lie when it's at home? Anyone?
Is it the depressed little voice inside? Whispering in my ear? Telling me to give up?
Well I'm not giving up. Not for that part of me that hates myself. That part wants me to wither and die. not for you. Never for you.  --Loki: Agent of Asgard

Started HRT Febuary 21st 2015
First Time Out As Myself June 8th 2015
Full Time June 24th 2015
  •  

Sydney Spitfire

Quote from: Valwen on July 13, 2015, 03:26:26 PM
tucking is always possible, comfort level may be a issue, and as always monitor the situation  to make sure your not hurting yourself.

as for breast forms, there are so many types and materials its tough to give a generic call, I make mine at home out of a children's science project and zip lock bags it costs about 10$ and a half hour of my time. after a month they are holding up well. Worse case I need to buy some more school glue.

so I think more information will be needed before anyone can answer the question about cleaning them. but foam is usually pretty durable though regular exposure to water could result in them breaking down, and you dont want to submerge them or soak them but that depends on how they are sealed or coated.

Serena

When it comes to more info on the breast forms this is the only thing I can really pull up. This is exactly the one i bought http://www.thebreastformstore.com/sleep-travel-foam-breastforms.aspx   aside from that I can't really offer more info as I have no other info about the forms sadly
  •  

Valwen

well there is a little info under breast form care but not much to go on. washing them with a genteel soap and then letting them air dry will probeblly be fine, and is says they are for sports, though I don't know about that, most foam is very light at least compared to actual breast tissue, there likely to have zero bounce and movement which may look weird to others.

I would say try them out for a few days, go jogging or something and afterwards see if you think you need to wash them.

Serena
What is a Lie when it's at home? Anyone?
Is it the depressed little voice inside? Whispering in my ear? Telling me to give up?
Well I'm not giving up. Not for that part of me that hates myself. That part wants me to wither and die. not for you. Never for you.  --Loki: Agent of Asgard

Started HRT Febuary 21st 2015
First Time Out As Myself June 8th 2015
Full Time June 24th 2015
  •