Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Honolulu Pride Parade Pics

Started by traci_k, June 10, 2015, 07:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci_k

http://www.advocate.com/pride/2015/06/10/photos-aloha-honolulu-pride#slide-1

Link to 121 pictures from the Honolulu Pride Parade. If you love Hawaii as I do, you might enjoys these pics on the Advocate.com Interesting were the US Military groups carrying the flags and marching and at least one church group.
Traci Melissa Knight
  •  

kittenpower

Those were fun to look at, thanks for sharing. I love Hawaii :)
  •  

stephaniec

•  

AndrewB

This makes me even more excited for attending the Pride parade in Portland, Oregon this weekend. Thanks for sharing, both the people and their colourful attire are beautiful! My dad used to live in Honolulu during his time in the US Army, I've always envied him for having lived there.
Andrew | 21 | FTM | US | He/Him/His

•  

gennee

Very nice pictures. Thank you for sharing.

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

RosaDaniella

Look at them, so happy, so pretty, so content, how can people possibly hate them?!
Morse ultima linea rerum est
  •  

sparrow

Because those people are hateful, ugly, and discontent.  ;)
  •  

kittenpower

Quote from: AndrewB on June 10, 2015, 08:38:09 PM
This makes me even more excited for attending the Pride parade in Portland, Oregon this weekend. Thanks for sharing, both the people and their colourful attire are beautiful! My dad used to live in Honolulu during his time in the US Army, I've always envied him for having lived there.

I spent one summer during high school on the island of Lanai; I worked picking pineapples in the evenings during the week which wasn't so much fun, but in my spare time I was always at the beach or exploring the island and it was a blast!
  •