Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Starting MTF Hormones at age 18?

Started by Lunch123, July 21, 2015, 09:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunch123

I am going to start hormones when I turn 18 ( I am 14 now) because my parents aren't accepting to trans people. since I am doing it at 18, I want to know if I could maybe get at least size C breasts if not D? and if I would be pretty passable? and the advantages of doing it at the age of 18 compared to older
  •  

Mariah

It's hard to say what would happen. None of us can make any guarantee as to what cup size you will end up. Everyone's genetics and situation is different. As always mileage will very on HRT. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Dena

I have a slender build and was hormones for around 30 year. Much of that time I was a AA or A sized cup and even now I don't really fill out a B cup. It just that I am a bit to big for a A cup but to small for a B cup. The size of my boobs never made a difference in passing because my body has a somewhat athletic appearance and other things are much more of an issue in passing. There is a down side to big boob and that is they hurt. Even with my smaller size there are many activities that require a bra. They may be fun to wear in the short term but they do become uncomfortable after a very long day. Many times I can't wait to get home so I can strip the thing off.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

katrinaw

They once said, you may reach 1 size less than your birth mothers, however that has been usurped many times...

Its as all have said thus far, its down to your own body dynamics, and quantity of HRT makes little difference. It takes up to 12 years to fully complete female puberty as an average... I would not go over worrying about your end proportions at this stage... and even if you end up not quite as you would like, a good income will fund surgical improvements.

Best wishes for you getting to where you want to get to over time.

Katy xx
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

Nicole

Quote from: Lunch123 on July 21, 2015, 09:59:24 PM
I am going to start hormones when I turn 18 ( I am 14 now) because my parents aren't accepting to trans people. since I am doing it at 18, I want to know if I could maybe get at least size C breasts if not D? and if I would be pretty passable? and the advantages of doing it at the age of 18 compared to older

I started blockers at your ages & HRT at 18.

Breasts aren't everything, you need to remember that, its also something us small boobed girls say.
I'm a B-cup, most females in my family are C's or D's, 2 of my cosuins are DD's.
My mother is a D.

Now why did I miss out? (if you could say I did).
Well, I'm a stick compared to most of the girls in my family.
I run every day, I do yoga, I eat very well and I don't have body fat.
But my grandmother on my fathers side has next to no "boobage". Mum used to be flat as well, but stopped working out and playing sport.

Its all in the genes and what you do.

The plus side about small boobs, our bras are so sexy compared to the DD ones.
Yes! I'm single
And you'll have to be pretty f'ing amazing to change that
  •