Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Mom made my day

Started by torig, July 05, 2015, 10:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torig

My mom made my day today,we decided to go shopping together with my twin sister Taylor and my wife Renee.It has been hard for me to find a wedge shoe that fit me and finally did.Went into a JC Penney and found a Clarks wedge shoe that said my name on it,Helio Jet.I wear a size 14 and tried the biggest size on,a 12 wide which fit me and loved them after trying them on in the black.Decided to get the 3 other colors too.My twin sister Taylor said I am just like a normal genetic woman,love shoes and told her that is true.Plus I bought 2 dresses,a couple skirts and some tops.Good thing I was nice to them,I bought lunch and they said that was nice of me to do.
  •  

Mariah

Congrats. I'm glad you a had a good shoe shopping experience. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

torig

Went to another shoe store and found a couple more wedges I liked,Natulizer brand which I did buy.The black pair of the Clarks are going with a dress that I am wearing in a couple weeks at a friend's wedding.
  •  

Devlyn

Awesome! Tori, your posts are a better pick-me-up than coffee!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

katrinaw

Hi Tori..
now you are making me so envious... (I have financial constraints currently)

Love it, just keep shopping... xx

Katy
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

torig

I have my money saved for clothes shopping.Save money because I pay child support on one of kids which gets taken out of my paycheck.
  •  

Kerry30Den

That's great that your family knows and helps you shop.  I love shopping with my wife.   I love it when she randomly picks out things she thinks I'd look good in.   Hopefully your wife helps out too.   

Your post is inspiring... I love it when people can be themselves and be accepted.
Happily married CD, out to my wife and select friends.
  •  

torig

Quote from: Kerry30Den on July 19, 2015, 08:40:28 PM
That's great that your family knows and helps you shop.  I love shopping with my wife.   I love it when she randomly picks out things she thinks I'd look good in.   Hopefully your wife helps out too.   

Your post is inspiring... I love it when people can be themselves and be accepted.
Wife helps out too.
  •  

Danielle89

<3 Que Sera, Sera <3

My Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/TrangDanielle
  •  

torig

My mom,twin sister and wife know me very well and what I love.High heels,wedges and Dooney & Bourke handbags are three of them I love.
  •  

Kerry30Den

Quote from: torig on August 01, 2015, 07:44:42 PM
My mom,twin sister and wife know me very well and what I love.High heels,wedges and Dooney & Bourke handbags are three of them I love.

That's so great, high five to them all from me :) 

I was shoe shopping with my wife today and we found some flats that fit me.  My wife encouraged me to get them which was amazing because this was my 1st girl shoe purchase in-person (the rest have been online).  She's my rock sometimes, it's pretty amazing. 
Happily married CD, out to my wife and select friends.
  •  

torig

Have seen me in a 2 piece bikini also,my wife and twin sister say I look better in one than them.My mom has not seen me in one yet and will do this weekend.
  •