Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Jewelry Issues

Started by SimplyThea, August 02, 2015, 12:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimplyThea

So one of the things I absolutely love is wearing feminine jewelry especially silver because it really compliments my skin tone. Unfortunately I have a hard time finding ring and bracelets which are large enough to fit on my fingers and wrists respectively. I know some trans women suggest not wearing these items if you have larger hands because it will draw attention to them, but I don't care about that really. I love my jewelry and I'll wear it even if it draws attention to my large man hands. Haha. My question is if anyone knows of any places to get women's jewelry in larger sizes, especially rings. I'm even fine if the place needs to custom make it as I'm not opposed to dropping a little extra money occasionally to get myself something pretty. For reference my ring size ranges from 13 to 14 depending on the finger, and most places I can find top out at size 9 or 10. Any help that can be provided in this department would be appreciated.
  •  

Laura_7

I'd go with sterling silver...
and there might be online shops who make custom changes...

ugs
  •  

SimplyThea

Quote from: Laura_7 on August 02, 2015, 12:57:24 PM
I'd go with sterling silver...
and there might be online shops who make custom changes...

ugs

I do go with sterling silver as it is generally cheaper as well, and currently I get all my jewelry through Etsy since most the shops on there make their jewelry custom anyway. Unfortunately a lot of what I can get in my size isn't as pretty or detailed as some of what I see.
  •  

barbie

I wish to have large silver bracelets.

Can we get those silver rings in any jewelry store?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

SimplyThea

Quote from: barbie on August 02, 2015, 01:05:39 PM
I wish to have large silver bracelets.

Can we get those silver rings in any jewelry store?

barbie~~

I haven't really shopped in jewelry stores much as they generally don't have anything that would fit me. However, there are some places online like Etsy where you can find women's rings in larger sizes. The selection isn't as broad as it is for an average women's ring size, but it is at least something.
  •  

Laura_7

Quote from: SimplyThea on August 02, 2015, 01:04:37 PM
I do go with sterling silver as it is generally cheaper as well, and currently I get all my jewelry through Etsy since most the shops on there make their jewelry custom anyway. Unfortunately a lot of what I can get in my size isn't as pretty or detailed as some of what I see.
Well if you see something you like you might ask them if they can change the size... or if they would make one custom made for you...

hugs
  •