News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Which European city are you

Started by Athena, August 23, 2014, 09:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum Lurker

You got: London
Fashion, fun and culture are important to you. You like to be in the know about what's going on: the cool pop-ups, the right bars, and the places to be seen. Take a trip to your spiritual home and check out the diversity of London: Chelsea, Shoreditch, Camden and Twickenham. Each place has its own distinct personality and flavour. But if you want to escape the Big Smoke before you stagnate try Amsterdam, Barcelona or Rome: three other cities steeped in history and culture with a vibrant night scene. Or check out this article for a list of the best watering holes in Europe.

Honestly i'm not surprised by this result at all
  •  

Lostkitten

:D Want to see me ramble, talk about experiences or explaining about gender dysphoria? :D
http://thedifferentperspectives3000.blogspot.nl/
  •  

PastyPrincess

I got Paris. I thought I'd be Athens, but okay.
Seventeen and strung out on confusion,
Seventeen and coming clean for the first time,
no mom and dad will never understand,
what's happening to me.
  •  

Luesko

You got: Amsterdam
You're laid back, friendly and go with the flow. However, you're not a lay-about: you're into culture, arts, coffee shops and a good watering hole! Take a trip to your spiritual home and stop in on the Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank's house or stroll along the canals. Want any more suggestions?

Uhm, what? That description doesn't fit to me at all, tbh.
  •  

beastinfection

paris, which is rather fitting seeing as i'll be visiting there next month ;D
  •  

twistedpixie

You got: Venice
You're serene, sophisticated and classic: just like the beautiful city of Venice. Your friends would describe you as quiet and thoughtful. You have an artistic eye and an innate sense of style. Take a trip to Venice, your spiritual home, and take a gondola ride along the famous canals and eat gelato.
  •  

Michelle3

You got: Paris

You are stylish, elegant and dare we say, a little haughty. You know what you want and you know the best way to get it. You love to love – and throw yourself into romances headfirst. Take a trip to your spiritual home and put a love lock on the bridge over the Seine, dip croissants in hot chocolate and drink tiny rich coffees, explore the Musee d' Orsay and the Lourve and marvel at the Eiffel Tower.

Somehow i thought i will get a Paris before I started the quiz :) .
  •  

FreyasRedemption

Edinburgh.
That's in Scotland, right?

Then again, I find myself having a lot in common with the Scottish culture. So, I'm not surprised.
There is a better tomorrow.
  •  

MugwortPsychonaut

J'avoir Paris. Surprendre, surprendre...
  •  

CaseyN

You got: Amsterdam

You're laid back, friendly and go with the flow. However, you're not a lay-about: you're into culture, arts, coffee shops and a good watering hole! Take a trip to your spiritual home and stop in on the Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank's house or stroll along the canals.
  •