Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn Sunshine

Quote from: Hannah.Emma on August 17, 2015, 10:31:53 AM

Took this on the way home from trans support group meeting.   What do you all think?

You have nice eyebrows and a beautiful face.  Wonderful smile. You could get a little shaping of your brows on the ends near your ears...otherwise they are nice and thick
Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

stephaniec

•  

amber roskamp

Been awhile since I posted so....

hey! whats up?

Here I am in the doctors office

Wavy hair! no care!  :P
  •  

geeky_jamie

ill jump in here 2.5 months hrt 26 yo 5ft 7 130lbs.  I would like some more fat around my hips as they are the same width as my underbust.  New hair and loose the farmers tan would be better too for me.  Anyway passibleish?

and amber, you definitely pass
  •  

stephaniec

•  

April_TO

Cute and 100% pass. Just keep smiling babe! :)

Quote from: amber roskamp on August 20, 2015, 08:34:31 PM

hey! whats up?

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

Shawn Sunshine

hey! whats up?

SEEMS LIKE AWESOME HAIR IS WHAT'S UP!
Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

Jessika

hey! whats up?

Wow! You are moving along well.  ;D
My Fantasy is having Two Men at once...

One Cooking, One Cleaning.  ;D 

•  

stephaniec

•  

amber roskamp

Thanks for all the positive responses. I have been working a lot so I haven't been able to present femme in public much (I'm not out at work) so it was nice to go out again
  •  

geeky_jamie

I'm out at work but not presenting yet.  I'm gonna wait till hrt shows more
  •  

saraht123

Hannah, your face looks really fem as it Is and a tiny bit of eyebrow work would only enhance that.

Amber, totally cis. Wavy hair suits you! I always think slightly messy looks better than too tidy. It  kind of looks like you don't have too make too much effort. Hope that doesn't come across badly, I just wish I could reach that point!

geeky_jamie, you look super stylish. just a bit more concealer/foundation to totally obliterate the shadow and you will look like a model.
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: saraht123 on August 21, 2015, 03:45:00 PM
Hannah, your face looks really fem as it Is and a tiny bit of eyebrow work would only enhance that.

Amber, totally cis. Wavy hair suits you! I always think slightly messy looks better than too tidy. It  kind of looks like you don't have too make too much effort. Hope that doesn't come across badly, I just wish I could reach that point!

geeky_jamie, you look super stylish. just a bit more concealer/foundation to totally obliterate the shadow and you will look like a model.

Thanks I didn't really put much effort in tbh. I woke up late and didn't have time to do anything except shower foundation and eyeliner. So yea it is nice to be to the point where I don't need as much effort as I used to.

It took me awhile to get to this point though.
  •  

saraht123

Yep, I think that's what I'm trying to say in my typically mangled way. You pass effortlessly. And I'm totally jealous :)
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: saraht123 on August 21, 2015, 04:23:57 PM
Yep, I think that's what I'm trying to say in my typically mangled way. You pass effortlessly. And I'm totally jealous :)

Unfortunately I only pass at certain times. I am in the hair removal process so when I have facial hair regrowth I don't pass. Right after lasers I don't pass.  This pic is taken at the peak time between sessions so that helps.  Also having long hair helps
  •  

paula lesley

•  

saraht123

Quote from: amber roskamp on August 21, 2015, 04:42:40 PM
Unfortunately I only pass at certain times. I am in the hair removal process so when I have facial hair regrowth I don't pass. Right after lasers I don't pass.  This pic is taken at the peak time between sessions so that helps.  Also having long hair helps

Likewise, I'm in a place where I have to have to spend 2-3 days of the week with stubble for electrolysis or resting after electrolysis. For sure, any shadow is not noticable in your photo. Your face is very similar to a cis-fem work colleague. She's annoyingly petite and girly, but I forgive her! (or at least I try to forgive!)
  •  

geeky_jamie

Omg tears from the kind words  :0).  I am just about to start laser and electro as soon as my work schedule permits.  Been working in my office late at night for 8 days in a row :0(  I will not start presenting at work until october hopefully.
  •  

Hailey zy

https://www.flickr.com/photos/133417958@N03/20227798353/in/dateposted-public/

I'm not sure how I look, sometimes when I look in the mirror I see girl other times I see boy.  ???   :-\

I apologize for the link but i figure out how to post a picture on here.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Hailey zy on August 24, 2015, 12:39:49 PM
https://www.flickr.com/photos/133417958@N03/20227798353/in/dateposted-public/

I'm not sure how I look, sometimes when I look in the mirror I see girl other times I see boy.  ???   :-\

I apologize for the link but i figure out how to post a picture on here.
have you started hormones.
  •