Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkEmber

I haven't really done anything. I'm a little nervous trying to start portraying myself as female before I've even started anything. That said, I do want to pick up makeup and stuff, maybe go out as a girl for halloween. Just, since I'm so new to all this, it's hard to find where to start. That said though, here's the canvas in which I'll get to try to sculpt a pretty girl from, after I lose a liiittle weight though

Pre-transition, let's work harder!
  •  

KatelynBG

Ok so please be gentle. Here's me in male mode, pre-everything. I've always had my doubts and wish I had a pic with a wig and make up but that's just not in the cards right now.

http://imgur.com/a/3Y8eI
]
  •  

Lady Smith

Something tells me that HRT is going to do nice things to you Katelyn. :)
  •  

KatelynBG

Quote from: Lady Smith on October 22, 2015, 10:48:52 PM
Something tells me that HRT is going to do nice things to you Katelyn. :)

Really??  ;D
]
  •  

naomi599

I stopped HRT a while ago for an attempt at banking sperm (found out i'm infertile since birth), but started back back 2 months ago. Here's my one and a half month picture at work before putting my hair up. How am I doing so far? Also I straightened my hair because my hair can be unruly.

•  

KatelynBG

Quote from: KatelynBG on October 22, 2015, 08:18:45 PM
Ok so please be gentle. Here's me in male mode, pre-everything. I've always had my doubts and wish I had a pic with a wig and make up but that's just not in the cards right now.

http://imgur.com/a/3Y8eI

Couldn't figure out how to put the images directly into my post.  ???
]
  •  

Galyo

Okay, so I mustered up the courage to post an image of myself in regular boymode:
http://imgur.com/rs9azip

Do you think HRT will do good things for me? I like to think I can kind of pull of a androgynous look in my current state. This picture was taken towards the end of last year. I've lost a little more weight since then.
  •  

Deinewelt

Hi everyone!

Haven't posted in awhile, but I've still been lurking.  I really need some help figuring out if I could possibly pass.  I usually am wearing androgynous clothing out but tend to dress feminine at home, but I just lack the courage to go out for some reason.  I try to push myself but I'm just having trouble getting over it!  Please let me know how I am doing and if there is anything I can do to work on myself.

Still going to work in boy mode, but this is pretty much what I look like, but I'd be in different clothes. 

I am wearing basically no makeup - besides a tiny bit of eyeliner.  I've had like 13 laser sessions - 12 IPL, 1 genuine laser session & 6 Months of HRT.

•  

JoannaJay

Quote from: Shawn Sunshine on August 16, 2015, 08:53:29 PM
Well my body is not passing...but I think I can see my face passing when dolled up like this. This is my best photo yet.  What do you all say?

Just wanted to say that you look really natural in this picture.  Very soft baby skin x
  •  

Deinewelt

Quote from: Galyo on October 23, 2015, 07:09:21 PM
Okay, so I mustered up the courage to post an image of myself in regular boymode:
http://imgur.com/rs9azip

Do you think HRT will do good things for me? I like to think I can kind of pull of a androgynous look in my current state. This picture was taken towards the end of last year. I've lost a little more weight since then.

Nobody can say for sure what HRT will do, but you have a good starting point! 
  •  

Galyo

Quote from: Deinewelt on October 24, 2015, 07:25:36 AM
Nobody can say for sure what HRT will do, but you have a good starting point!

You really think so? I'm obviously super nervous and paranoid, so your comment means a lot to me! I can't wait to start transitioning some day... The wait is driving me absolutely crazy.
  •  

Anna33

Wow girls. you all look amazing. Sarah! we have a very similar style!! and also, you have beautiful arms, I wouldn't worry in the slightest if I were you :)

Question: How do I put a pic up?

The truth is, I often like women. I like their unconventionality. I like their completeness. I like their anonymity. - Virginia Woolf
  •  

Girl Beyond Doubt

Galyo, you call this "boy mode"? Seriously?
Are you sure you are not just another one of those cis-female trolls posing as MtF to make us feel bad?
The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself - Mark Twain
  •  

Sammym

Deinewelt, I am having a bit of trouble seeing any 'guy' there.

About the only advice, I'm not sure the khaki top works with your complexion and hair. Sorry.  :) Deeper hues of warm colours like red, purple would work well I think. Or just black.

When you're ready for full time, I doubt you'll have any issues at all judging from what I see.
  •  

Galyo

Quote from: Girl Beyond Doubt on October 24, 2015, 02:16:06 PM
Galyo, you call this "boy mode"? Seriously?
Are you sure you are not just another one of those cis-female trolls posing as MtF to make us feel bad?

Really?? I'm so shy right now, you have no idea! >_<

Back then I had my hair dyed cherry red. I think I might do that again in the future because it turned out pretty well I think! :o
  •  

Deinewelt

Quote from: Sammym on October 24, 2015, 03:36:45 PM
Deinewelt, I am having a bit of trouble seeing any 'guy' there.

About the only advice, I'm not sure the khaki top works with your complexion and hair. Sorry.  :) Deeper hues of warm colours like red, purple would work well I think. Or just black.

When you're ready for full time, I doubt you'll have any issues at all judging from what I see.

Thanks so much for the feedback, i'll try to post something with warmer color soon :)
  •  

yokosoko

Quote from: clarabrown on October 24, 2015, 02:14:46 PM

Question: How do I put a pic up?

Upload it to imgur and then drop the image up between some Img tags

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Anna33

back, and playingw ith a little bit of mascara and eye shadow.

most recent one, nearly no makeup, just a little bit of blush and mascara.

The truth is, I often like women. I like their unconventionality. I like their completeness. I like their anonymity. - Virginia Woolf
  •  

yokosoko

Yay! You figured it out!

You actually don't look too bad! You have a good starting place! Lovely eyes! As for makeup... Practice and YouTube are your best friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Chrissy1

So this is me 2nd time I've ever done makeup. So I'm still learning
  •