Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camryn Chambers

I wish i had a better cam, but I REALLY like this dress/cardigan combo Dang the cold weather :C
  •  

Rachael

Was feeling pretty good about this picture. Still question myself a lot.
In my imagination I see a fair world,
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.
  •  

kittenpower

You look really good; I think you pass well. :)
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Rachael

Thank you kitten and Stephanie some times I just need reassurance.
In my imagination I see a fair world,
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Rachael on November 23, 2015, 08:49:05 PM
Thank you kitten and Stephanie some times I just need reassurance.
Don't worry it's the craziness that attacks us all
  •  

Rhonda333

As I posted on another thread- why would you seek your answer by posting a picture on this website. The real answer will come when you get all dolled up and go out in public. the world will quickly answer if  it treats you as a woman or a man in a dress.
I am a pre op MtF.
  •  

Anna33

Quote from: Rhonda333 on November 24, 2015, 09:19:19 AM
As I posted on another thread- why would you seek your answer by posting a picture on this website. The real answer will come when you get all dolled up and go out in public. the world will quickly answer if  it treats you as a woman or a man in a dress.

Short answer: Some of the girls need a little bit of positive reinforcement, encouragement, a friendly word of advice, reasurance, or just to share their pic in a safe environment :)
The truth is, I often like women. I like their unconventionality. I like their completeness. I like their anonymity. - Virginia Woolf
  •  

saraht123

Quote from: clarabrown on November 22, 2015, 05:44:12 PM
Kinda playing kinda serious! Haha. It is also some kind of dream to be in an all girls band! Lets make it happen. In no later than a year or two from now x haha

I'm a bit off topic, but if you need a bass, I always wanted to be in an all girl band too!

You all look fab, by the way!

x
  •  

Jalynn

Am 40 6f2. My feet hands and adams apple will be tough. Am taking hrt "diy frowned on". Here's my first pic with a wig since Halloween as a kid. Any potential for ever passing? https://www.pinterest.com/pin/373024781615443454/ [img] Couldn't figure out how to post a pic here.
  •  

Oliviah

I need to hear I am pretty.  I feel so blah.  lol that is sad right.
  •  

April_TO

Beautiful :)

Quote from: Oliviah on November 24, 2015, 10:50:36 AM

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

saraht123

April you are soooo glamorous and the yellow convertible suits you perfectly.

x
  •  

saraht123

Quote from: Jalynn on November 24, 2015, 10:33:03 AM
Am 40 6f2. My feet hands and adams apple will be tough. Am taking hrt "diy frowned on". Here's my first pic with a wig since Halloween as a kid. Any potential for ever passing?

From one quite tall T-girl to another: I think from the photo, you shouldn't have much trouble passing. Actually, you probably pass already. Love the glasses. I have some just like them, but with darker frames.

X
  •  

Jalynn

Thank you! That was very nice and makes me feel like I fit in.
  •  

saraht123

Of course you fit in! Whoa, just realised that was your first post as well.

Hey everyone, look at the new girl!!!!

;)

Sorry, couldn't resist

x
  •  

Anna33

Quote from: saraht123 on November 24, 2015, 10:31:49 AM
I'm a bit off topic, but if you need a bass, I always wanted to be in an all girl band too!

You all look fab, by the way!

x

Woooohoooo!!! let's do this!! I play guitar also D:

The truth is, I often like women. I like their unconventionality. I like their completeness. I like their anonymity. - Virginia Woolf
  •  

Galyo

Quote from: April_TO on November 15, 2015, 11:40:35 AM
Hi Galyo,

I think you have a good base to work on. However, it is hard to tell at this point how far or how much HRT can do for you since your mileage may vary from one girl to another.

However, keep doing all the prep work until the day comes when you start taking hormones. I will not claim it will solve passability from there on. Your mannerisms, appearance, clothing and the over all aura will dictate how you'll blend in.

Stay beautiful

April

Thanks for the advice (and sorry for the delayed reply, still no internet at my new place). When I have my own internet connection I should post a picture of myself in girl-mode.

I also dyed my hair in dark cherry red in the past. It suited me and my style pretty well I think. However, like I mentioned before I'm looking to do a hair transplant soon, so I will probably wait with dying.
  •  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: Oliviah on November 24, 2015, 10:50:36 AM

Ahhh you are very pretty.  Gorgeous actually and very brave and beautiful. 
  •  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: Jalynn on November 24, 2015, 10:33:03 AM
Am 40 6f2. My feet hands and adams apple will be tough. Am taking hrt "diy frowned on". Here's my first pic with a wig since Halloween as a kid. Any potential for ever passing?

You have a very good base to start from and look really good.
  •