Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: Squircle on January 06, 2016, 03:51:45 PM
So, getting used to my body post op. I still feel pretty crappy about my looks, and utterly hate my feet. They stop me from wearing anything like this outfit out in public.

Yes. That is certainly a negligee. Why don't you purchase a decent outfit?
I do not see any problem in your feet.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

kelseygal

I know this isn't a pass, but I wanted to post something with my real hair! As a precursor, yesterday was a day of many firsts and leaving the house without a wig was the first of the firsts! The other firsts...

- Got *obvious* attention by a fellow on his way into the bar (next to where my therapists building is, I was waiting outside since code didn't work to get in).
- Used the 'ladies' room
- Got the official thumbs up from my therapist that I am good to go for HRT, she is going to draft and send the letter soonish (which is good, since my first GP/endo appt is on the 1st of Feb.

Couldn't be more jazzed!

My name is Jordin, or you can call me Kelsey, whatever floats your boat! Don't be shy to message me if you want to talk, always up for meeting new people :)

•  

stephaniec

•  

Karlie Ann

Squirrel, you look 100% to me, especially the wider hips and narrower shoulders.  My feet are size 11 women's, but I hear that just makes your legs look longer, so there are advantages!
Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

Karlie Ann

And Kelseygirl, you might not think it's a pass, but it looks pretty close to me!
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: kelseygal on January 06, 2016, 07:29:37 PM
I know this isn't a pass, but I wanted to post something with my real hair! As a precursor, yesterday was a day of many firsts and leaving the house without a wig was the first of the firsts! The other firsts...

- Got *obvious* attention by a fellow on his way into the bar (next to where my therapists building is, I was waiting outside since code didn't work to get in).
- Used the 'ladies' room
- Got the official thumbs up from my therapist that I am good to go for HRT, she is going to draft and send the letter soonish (which is good, since my first GP/endo appt is on the 1st of Feb.

Couldn't be more jazzed!

You look great! I still say you look like Heidi Van Horne.  ;)
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

abd789

So, getting used to my body post op. I still feel pretty crappy about my looks, and utterly hate my feet. They stop me from wearing anything like this outfit out in public.

I wish I could take the doubt away from people like you... it pains me to think you and others who are so pretty and so girly have doubts in their minds... you look awesome and I wish I only had your worries....
best wishes :)
  •  

Lyndsey

You Look Fabulous

For sure. I'm post-op to and the weigh goes on a lot easier for sure. I have to watch what I eat or watch it on me.

Hugs
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Moomin

You look absolutely amazing Squircle, I would think you are a beautiful cis lass If I ever bumped into you. Can't see anything wrong with your feet at all girl.

So glamorous Barbie, I love your style. Your piccies are always such a treat, with your stunning looks and locations.
Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
  •  

T90

Quote from: Moomin on January 03, 2016, 08:44:44 AM
I'm personally resting all weekend as I have CFS/ME

You and me both Moomin. It's a terrible thing isn't it?  :(
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Stephaniec, you pass very well at the witch profile picture. :) You look cool and awesome in that witch costume. When did that picture be taken? I mean which year.  :)
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on January 08, 2016, 02:31:02 PM
Stephaniec, you pass very well at the witch profile picture. :) You look cool and awesome in that witch costume. When did that picture be taken? I mean which year.  :)

Hi Sebby

Be nice!

Lynn
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

ThaliaNyx

Here are two accidental photos I took while trying to take a picture of a problem in the physics textbook I was borrowing.

This is how I look pretty much every day, now. I haven't come out to more than a few friends in my area, but I plan to be openly out by mid-March.
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long, till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: ThaliaNyx on January 09, 2016, 01:24:20 AM
Here are two accidental photos I took while trying to take a picture of a problem in the physics textbook I was borrowing.

This is how I look pretty much every day, now. I haven't come out to more than a few friends in my area, but I plan to be openly out by mid-March.
where is the picture of the problem?
  •  

Squircle

Thanks everyone. It's helped and I felt a little better over the last couple of days. I think being off work gave me too much time to dwell on things.

I don't think I'll ever like my feet or their size but hopefully one day I can learn to accept them.
  •  

Jessica May

So I messed around with some make-up today and managed to not look like a clown. ^_^
I liked what I saw enough to take some pictures! I even smiled!
I'm 21, should be starting hormones in a few weeks, have had one session of laser so far.

What do you guys think?
  •  

archlord

Hey Jessica May  :)  You look great for someone pre-hrt  .  I think HRT will do very good job with your face.  You have a nice oval face and feminine features.  On other hands your forehead is a bit prominent just like mine but HRT will help with it by balancing your face ( fat on cheeks etc) .  You also seems to have not to wide shoulders wich is a really nice advantage for passing :)

Good luck and enjoy your new puberty soon.
  •  

Karlie Ann

Archlord, if I may, where do you get your wigs?  The only ones I have are $10 costume wigs, and quality $150 wigs are out of my budgetary reach atm.
  •  

Jessie Ann

I think you are so lucky to begin your transition with such a great starting point. You are really cute and HRT will probably make you absolutely gorgeous. Good luck sweetie!!

Quote from: Jessica May on January 09, 2016, 11:31:38 AM
So I messed around with some make-up today and managed to not look like a clown. ^_^
I liked what I saw enough to take some pictures! I even smiled!
I'm 21, should be starting hormones in a few weeks, have had one session of laser so far.

What do you guys think?
  •  

archlord

My 3 last wigs were 220-300$ . I am buying brazilian Human hairs
  •