News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Out of ten Be honest

Started by Yenneffer, June 11, 2015, 06:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colleen M

Quote from: Cindy on June 12, 2015, 04:27:35 AM
Nothing but hormones a good hairdresser and attitude.

And a smile.  Don't forget the smile.  It's amazing how often it's one of the first things I notice in the "before" and "after" pictures. 
When in doubt, ignore the moral judgments of anybody who engages in cannibalism.
  •  

Yenneffer

Quote from: Colleen M on June 12, 2015, 03:37:18 PM
And a smile.  Don't forget the smile.  It's amazing how often it's one of the first things I notice in the "before" and "after" pictures.
i did
Hugs I love you brothers and sisters just forgive this confused girl
  •  

kittenpower

Quote from: Cindy on June 12, 2015, 07:20:53 AM
Yenneffer,
It took three years. OK a year of face blasting agony as I cried my eyes out on the laser chair. Sucking up what little courage I had to walk into a hairdresser and say 'I'm a transgender woman and I need help' they helped after rejecting me. I went back and begged. I see them every six weeks now, they love me and I them.

Painting my face and looking like a man in a dress. The s>-bleeped-<s and unheard jokes.

I walked my path.

One step at a time. Fear.

Tell me.

I walked my path, holding on to the hands of my sisters here. Screaming I could never do it.

Then, finally waiting at the pedestrian crossing. Wearing my loved denim skirt. Feeling the breeze on my naked legs. Walking into work. Sitting, smiling. Fear gone.

Greeting my fellow workers who had shock in their eyes

Meet Cindy!

I am me and I am proud!

One day that will be you Honey. One day!

One step at a time.

The path sucks at first, but it's the only way to get where we need to be. And when we reach our destination, we are stronger, wiser, and prettier than we ever thought possible.  :)
  •  

Colleen M

Quote from: Yenneffer on June 12, 2015, 03:48:44 PM
i did

Sorry if I caused any confusion.  I was talking about the difference between Cindy's (and others') before and after photos.  I had the impression you don't have as stark a contrast in before/after as she does.  Yet, at least. 

Honestly, given the two of yours and with the caveat that they're not full-body, I'm not going to tell you I believe you're at the end of a road you know you've just begun--and I'm not that far on myself, if we're going with the honesty angle.  What I will tell you is that I think I really like your odds of ending up with you liking the finished product.  I have lurked here long enough to have seen some far less promising people turn into quite attractive women.         

I stand by the idea that smiles help, though.   
When in doubt, ignore the moral judgments of anybody who engages in cannibalism.
  •  

Yenneffer

Thanks for the honest reply and i agree
  •  

Yenneffer

I have a date when going out in public
  •  

leacobb

i think you look stunning, I think people no matter who you are will always find something they don't like about them self, i do all the time... but i think it is just in our chemistry to do so... But with that being said it really don't matter what i say or anyone else.. it souly depends on you, How do you feel ? What do you see ? does it bring you happiness ?
Will Humanity Live In Acceptance, Love and Hope Or Is It Just A Dream
  •  

Yenneffer

Thanks hugs.I want to feel happy but my momm is evil puts me down when shes drinking
  •  

leacobb

Im so sorry to hear that, no one should ever be put down... I suppose that is where strength comes into play... My dad is doing the same thing, just in a different way. but he does it to me when he drinks so i can understand what you are saying regarding that... But beauty comes in all forms and shapes and i think that your facial features are good which shows your beauty... Just stay strong 
Will Humanity Live In Acceptance, Love and Hope Or Is It Just A Dream
  •  

Yenneffer

•  

Hopefull

Oh, wow, your cute. Don't let anyone tell you different. 7/10 and getting better! :D
:D
  •  

Yenneffer

Quote from: Hopefull on June 13, 2015, 11:52:56 AM
Oh, wow, your cute. Don't let anyone tell you different. 7/10 and getting better! :D
from a guy faints hugs  :)
  •  

barbie

I have never been on HRT, but I learned long hair, some makeup and decent clothes can dramatically enhance my femininity. Yes. It is better that your look is more tasteful to people's eyes. I also learned that people prefer my wearing rather conservative fashion items. But, still most of my skirts are too short...

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Yenneffer

Quote from: barbie on June 13, 2015, 10:37:05 PM
I have never been on HRT, but I learned long hair, some makeup and decent clothes can dramatically enhance my femininity. Yes. It is better that your look is more tasteful to people's eyes. I also learned that people prefer my wearing rather conservative fashion items. But, still most of my skirts are too short...

barbie~~
thanks.no hrt wow do you have natural high estrogen levels
  •  

Stella Sophia

Yeah you're passable! You look feminine without the makeup, if you don't already have your makeup game down, you will be hella passable when you do. You don't have any features that are masculine, you don't have a troll chin like me.

•  

Yenneffer

•  

Sigyn

Quote from: Yenneffer on August 12, 2015, 01:18:08 PM
Ok I update

Since you asked for honesty...

The pic on the left with the smirk makes you look way masculine, the one on the right is "wow" pass! <3
  •  

Yenneffer

I thought the one on the left was bad But the Api gendered female
  •  

Colleen M

Quote from: Sigyn on August 12, 2015, 01:48:36 PM
Since you asked for honesty...

The pic on the left with the smirk makes you look way masculine, the one on the right is "wow" pass! <3

I'd agree.  That is definitely a cute girl on the right. 
  •