Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Upcoming GIC Appointment

Started by Cheska, April 14, 2016, 05:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheska

So...I have an upcoming GIC appointment and I'm wondering what sort of documentation I will be expected to take with me. This isn't my first appointment but it is the first one I've had since changing my name and going full-time. I have a deed poll and was going to take that along with me but will anything else be required?

I'm in the UK by the way.
  •  

Rebecca

For the name change the deed poll should be enough. I was able to change everything with just that 1 piece of paper. Drivers licence, doctor, bank etc. Love the deed poll system so quick and easy compared to everything else.

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

•  

Elis

I'd say just your deed poll and your drivers licence; just to prove you have actually changed your name. Maybe any recent letters from a psychiatrist you may be seeing as well.
They/them pronouns preferred.

•  

Cheska

Thank you both.  :) I  had my appointment and all went well. I took my deed poll along with several pieces of paperwork that confirmed my name change (bank, utility bills etc) but it wasn't all needed.
  •  

Rebecca

Glad all went well for you ☺
  •